VITEEE Slot Booking was available from 19th March 2017 and the last date of slot booking was 22nd March 2017. Candidates can also check the complete procedure of VITEEE Slot booking released by the VIT University.
This demo PDF file has all the instructions to book the slot explained step by step. Candidates have to log in through Online Test Booking System (OTBS) to book their slots for VITEEE. Candidates can book their slots according to the availability of center and exam schedule.
Check this out: JEE Advanced Application Form
After booking the slot, candidates can download the Hall Ticket. We have provided all the details regarding VITEEE Slot booking in this article.
Important Dates Regarding VITEEE Slot Booking 2017
|1||Start of Slot Booking||19th March 2017|
|2||Last Date of Slot Booking||22nd March 2017|
|3||Start of Downloading of Hall Ticket||19th March 2017|
|4||Last Date of Downloading Hall Ticket||22nd March 2017|
|5||VITEEE Exam||5th to 16th April 2017|
How To Book Slot For VITEEE 2017
- Firstly, Click on the link given above for VITEEE 2017 Online Test Booking System (OTBS).
- Enter your Application Number and Password.
- After login, check your all details and click on the “Book Seat” Button.
- Now, Choose the Test City, Date of Exam and Test Slot. The exam city must be same as of choosing in the VITEEE Application Form.
For slot booking, candidates have to enter the following details:
- Test Name
- Test City
- Test Date
- Subject Chosen
- Test Center Name
- Test Center Address
- Candidates have to book their slot in 1 minute because VITEEE slot booking is real time application.
- After filing all information, Click on the Submit Button.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your registered email ID after successful completion of slot booking.
- Now, candidates will be able to download their VITEEE Admit Card.
Specifications of VITEEE Slot Booking
- VITEEE slot booking is done on first come first serve basis. So, candidates should book their slot as soon as possible.
- Slot booking can’t be changed once booked hence be careful while booking the slot.
- Candidates have to choose the alternate slot/day if they are bot getting the desired slot.
- If there is any discrepancy in candidate’s information like Name, Gender, Date of Birth then they will be rectified at the time of Counselling.
- If signature or photograph is not printed on the Hall Ticket then the candidate has to carry the photo ID Proof with him/her to the exam center.
- Any Changes in Test City/Exam Date/Slot/Subject will not be entertained under any circumstances hence candidates have to be very careful when choosing the same.
Do You Know: How to Prepare for JEE Main and JEE Advanced Exam