JEE Advanced application form 2017 was available from 28th April 2017 on the official website of JEE advanced and the last date was 2nd May, 2017. Registration with late fee was till 3-4 May 2017.
The mode of IIT JEE Advanced application form is online. There are some basic steps to fill the JEE Advanced application form like the Registration form, uploading of photo, signature and other documents and final step is payment of the fee. The information provided by the candidate must be correct. Applicants have to pay the required application fee according to the category.
Check out – JEE Advanced Result
The candidates who have secured the minimum or equal marks to the cutoff of JEE Mains will be able to fill the JEE Advanced application form. All the information regarding the JEE Advanced application form is provided in this article.
Important Dates Of JEE Advanced Application Form
|1||Start of Filling Application Form||28th April 2017 (11 AM Onwards)|
|2||End of Filling Application Form||2 May 2017 (Till 5 PM)|
|3||Last date of Registration with late fee||3-4 May 2017|
|4||JEE Advanced Exam||21st May 2017
Paper I- 9 am-12 pm
Paper II- 2 pm-5 pm
Declaration of OBC-NCL Certificate
Candidates without OBC-NCL certificate (issued on or after 1st April 2017) will have to upload the Declaration of OBC-NCL certificate.
Correction In Uploaded Certificates
If the candidate has uploaded the wrong documents or in incorrect format then the have to click on the link “Correction in certificate upload”. After that, they have to enter their Roll Number, Date of Birth, Certificate Type, Email, and select the file to upload. After that click on the submit button.
How To Fill JEE Advanced Application Form 2017
For the online registration of JEE Advanced, all the steps are explained below. Candidates can easily fill the application form of JEE Advanced by following these basic steps. So let’s see all the steps one by one:-
Step 1- JEE Advanced Registration
- Go to the official website of JEE Advanced (click here)
- After that candidate has to log in by entering his/her JEE Mains Roll Number, Password and Security Pin.
- After login, the candidate has to fill some information about the paper language, the city of examination etc.
- The candidate has can fill two Mobile Number because the result will be sent on one of the Registered Mobile Number.
- After this, a new password for JEE Advanced will be created. The candidate has to remember this password for future use.
- The registration fee cannot be refunded after the successful registration of the candidate.
- Registration for JEE Advanced 2017 will be canceled if the applied candidate does not fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
How To Reset Your JEE Advanced Registration Password
Applicants can use the verification code sent via text message to the registered mobile number of the applicant.
Password reset link sent to the registered email id.
Security Question and Answer were chosen at the time of registration.
Step 2- Filling Of Application Form
- After registration, you will be redirected to the page where you have to fill your personal details.
- In that page, you have to fill the number of attempt for JEE Advanced.
- After that, you have to fill choice of exam city.
- The candidate has to choose the language of the paper, along with that candidate has to mention that whether he/she belongs to DS category or not.
Step 3- Uploading Scanned Documents
In this step, candidate ha to upload the certain scanned documents which are listed below. The format of documents, their size and other information regarding scanned documents is given here.
List of Documents to be uploaded
- Candidate’s Color Photo (Photo should not be older than six months).
- Birth certificate or class X mark sheet.
- Class XII certificate ( For those who appeared in 2017)
- Scanned copy of Signature.
Size of Documents Uploaded
- The size of Photo should be between 4 kb to 10 kb.
- The Size of the signature should be between 1 kb to 30 kb.
- The size of the image of the certificate should be between 100 kb to 300 kb.
Step 4- Payment of Registration Fee
Candidates can pay the registration fee through the following payment modes:
Payment by SBI Debit Card/Internet Banking
The candidates have to click on the ” Pay Registration Fee” button to pay the registration fee. After that candidate has to select the SBI Debit Card/ Internet banking option according to the convenience. After the successful payment, the candidate can download the Registration Form.
Payment By Cash Using SBI (E-Challan)
The candidates have to click on the ” Pay Registration Fee” button to pay the registration fee. After that, the candidate has to select the SBI Branch for the cash payment. Then a challan will be generated. Take the printout of that challan and carry this challan to the bank for cash payment. After payment, the candidate can again login to the website and can print the Registration Form.
JEE Advanced Application/Registration Fee
For Exam Centers in India
|1||Female Candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|2||SC, ST, PwD Candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|3||All Other Categories||Rs. 2400/-|
For Exam Centers Outside India (SAARC Countries)
|All Candidates||USD 135|
For Exam Centers Outside India (NON-SAARC Countries)
|All Candidates||USD 270|