XAT Application Form 2018 has released by XLRI Jamshedpur on 16th August. XAT 2018 application form is available online. Candidates have to register first to fill the XAT Application form on the official website. The last date of filling the application form of XAT 2018 without late fees is 30th November. Candidates can fill the XAT application form through the link provided below in his article.
The application form can be filled in three steps which are registration, filling the application form with required details and paying the application fees.The application fee for XAT 2018 is Rs.1,650/- for all category candidates and Rs. 2,000/- for late fees payment. Go through the article to get complete information about XAT Application Form 2018 like steps to fill the application form, important dates, application fees etc.
Important Dates of XAT Application Form
|1||Application Form Availability||16th August 2017|
|2||Last Date of Applying||30th November 2017|
|3||Last Date of Late Application||Second Week of December 2017|
|4||Last date of Printing Application||15th December 2017|
|5||Admit Card Availability||20th December 2017|
|6||XAT Exam Date||7th January 2018|
Click Here To Fill XAT Application Form 2018.
How To Fill XAT 2018 Application Form??
The XAT Application Form can be filled in three easy steps which are explained below. candidates can follow these steps to fill the application form.
Step 1 – Online Registration
- Firstly, visit the official website or click on the link provided above.
- Now, click on the New Registration button.
- Create your account by entering the required details like name, email id, and mobile number.
- After that, you will get your login credentials on your registered email id.
- Now, log in with your credentials for proceeding further.
Step 2 – Filling Application Form
- After login, candidates have to upload their photograph and signature as per the specification, given by the conducting authority.
- Next step of the application form is entering the required details. Candidates have to fill the required details like exam personal details, address details, qualification details.
- Candidates have to select the exam center according to their convenience.
- Applicants can also choose the XLRI programs in this step. But this is optional and candidates can skip this step.
- After filling all these details, next step is the preview of your application form. Candidates are advised to cross-check all the filled information.
- After checking the complete information, click on the Save and Next button.
Photograph And Signature Specifications
Photograph: – The photo should be recent, colored, and passport size in jpeg format. The file should be between 20 kb-50 kb and dimensions should be 200 x 230 pixels. The photo should be taken in light or white background.
Signature: – The signature should be on white paper with black ink pen. The resolution should be 200 dots per inch (dpi) and file size must be between 10 kb-20 kb.
Step 3 – Application Fee Payment
- This is the last step of the application filing process.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee which is Rs. 1,650/- with Rs. 300/- per XLRI program and Rs. 2,000/- for late registration fee with Rs. 500/- per XLRI program.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking), cash payment and Demand Draft.
- After paying the application fee, take the printout of the confirmation page of the XAT application form.
XAT Application Fee 2018
|1||Application fee before the last date of applying||Rs. 1,650/- (Rs. 300 per XLRI program)|
|2||Late Application Fee||Rs. 2,000/- (Rs. 500 per XLRI program)|
Mode of Fee Payment
Candidates can choose any of the below payment options to pay the application fee of XAT 2018:
1. Online Mode: – Candidates can pay the fees online through Credit card/debit card/Net Banking.
2. Cash Payment: – To pay by cash, candidates have to take the print out of the XAT Pay-In-Slip and visit the nearest IDBI bank branch for the payment.
3. Demand Draft: – The Demand Draft (DD) should be made in the favor of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur.
Note: – Candidates paying the application fee through cash or DD must update the payment details on the registration page.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about XAT Exam.