The SNAP Application Form 2017 has released by the conducting body Symbiosis International University (SIU) on 10th August onwards.
Candidates can fill the application form through the official website or through the link given in this article. The last date of applying is 24th November.
Aspirants can fill the SNAP 2017 application form online by entering personal details, qualification details, communication details and other details. Applicant has to select the three exam centers while filing the application form.
Candidates are advised to go through the SNAP Eligibility Criteria 2017 before filling the application form. If a candidate fails to meet the eligibility criteria then his/her registration will be canceled.
All applying candidates can check the complete details regarding SNAP Application Form 2017 like important dates, application fees, steps to fill the application form and other information regarding the same in this article.
Important Dates of SNAP 2017 Application Form
|1||Availability of Application Form||10th August 2017|
|2||Last Date of Application Form||24th November 2017|
|3||Last Date of Fee Payment||24th November 2017|
|4||Admit Card Availability||1st December 2017|
|5||SNAP Exam Date||17th December 2017|
Click Here To Fill SNAP Application Form 2017.
How To Fill SNAP Application Form 2017??
Candidates can follow the below steps to fill the application form of SNAP 2017:
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official website or click on the link given above.
- Click on the New Registration button to start the process of the application form.
- Read all the instructions and click on I Agree and proceed.
- Now fill the required details like name, date of birth, gender, mobile number email id.
- Also, enter the exam cities according to your preference.
- After filling all these details, candidates have to upload their photograph (Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old).
- After uploading the photograph click on Save and Continue button.
- Now, candidates have to pay the application form which is Rs. 1750/- and it is non-refundable. Candidates can pay the fee through Credit Card, Net Banking, Cash and Demand Draft. to pay the fee through Demand Draft candidate have to send the DD to the below address:
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT,
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-39116226/ 27.
Highlights of SNAP Application Form
- The application form of SNAP is available through online mode only.
- Candidates can select maximum three exam centers according to their preference.
- All aspirants are advised to select the exam centers carefully as they can’t make the change in exam center once submitted the application form.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Credit Card, Net Banking, Cash and Demand Draft.
- After submitting the application form, candidates must take the printout of the confirmation page.
- Only those candidates can download the admit card whose application form is accepted by the authority.
Candidates can download the SNAP Admit Card from 1st December onwards after completing the application process. SNAP Exam will be held on 17th December and result will be announced on 28th December.
After that, candidates are shortlisted for the admission process on the basis of cutoff set by the participating institutes of SNAP 2017.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about SNAP Exam.