Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP 2017) is a national level entrance test conducted by the Symbiosis International University (SIU). SNAP Test is conducted for the admission to various MBA programs in 15 Business Schools under this University.
To apply for the SNAP Exam, candidates have to fill the application form which has released on 10th August along with the official notification. The last date of filling application form is 24th November. From this year onwards, SNAP will be conducted online.
Candidates can download the admit card from 1st December onwards. The SNAP 2017 will be held on 17th December and the result is likely to be declared on 28th December. Candidates can check all the details regarding SNAP 2017 like, eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, syllabus, result, cut off, selection procedure etc in this article.
Brief About SNAP 2017
|1||Exam Name||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test|
|2||Commonly Known As||SNAP|
|3||Exam Type||National Level|
|4||Exam Category||Post Graduate|
|6||Conducting Institute||Symbiosis International University|
|1||Commencement of Registartion||10th August 2017|
|2||Last Date of Applying||24th November 2017|
|3||Last Date of Fee Payment||24th November 2017|
|4||Admit Card Availability||1st December 2017|
|5||Exam Date||17th December 2017|
|6||Result Declaration||28th December 2017|
|7||Shortlisting of Candidates for Next Round||Third Week of January 2018*|
|8||General Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) & Writing Ability Test (WAT)||First Week of February 2018*|
|9||Final Merit List||Forth Week of February 2018*|
Note: – * dates are tentative and may change.
Check all the requirements of the SNAP eligibility criteria below which is prescribed by the Symbiosis International University:
- Applying candidate must have a Bachelors degree from a recognized institute/university with minimum 50% aggregate marks for general category candidate.
- Candidate of SC/ ST category should have a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in Bachelors degree.
- Candidate completed his/her degree from Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All the degrees of the candidate must be verified from AIU.
- Final year graduation candidates can also apply for SNAP 2017. But they must complete their degree with requisite aggregate percentage or equivalent CGPA at the time of admission.
The SNAP Application Form 2017 has released by the conducting body Symbiosis International University (SIU) on 10th August onwards. Candidates can fill the application form through the official website or through the link given in this article. The last date of applying is 24th November. Aspirants can fill the SNAP 2017 application form online by entering personal details, qualification details, communication details and other details. Applicant has to select the three exam centers while filing the application form.
How To Fill SNAP Application Form 2017??
Candidates can follow the below steps to fill the application form of SNAP 2017:
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official website or click on the link given above.
- Click on the New Registration button to start the process of the application form.
- Read all the instructions and click on I Agree and proceed.
- Now fill the required details like name, date of birth, gender, mobile number email id.
- Also, enter the exam cities according to your preference.
- After filling all these details, candidates have to upload their photograph (Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old).
- After uploading the photograph click on Save and Continue button.
- Now, candidates have to pay the application form which is Rs. 1750/- and it is non-refundable. Candidates can pay the fee through Credit Card, Net Banking, Cash and Demand Draft. to pay the fee through Demand Draft candidate have to send the DD to the below address:
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT,
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-39116226/ 27.
SNAP Exam Centers
Symbiosis International University has announced the SNAP Exam Centers 2017. Exam centers are the venues where the SNAP exam will be conducted. This year SNAP will be conducted in 102 cities across India. Candidates have to enter the SNAP Test City while filling the application form. Candidates should check all the exam centers carefully and then select according to their preference. The allotted exam center will be printed on the admit card.
Syllabus For Quantitative, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
- Ratios and Proportion
- Simple interest and Compound interest
- Venn diagram
Syllabus For Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- Line chart and Pie charts
- Visual reasoning
- Data interpretation based on text, graphs, and tables
Syllabus For General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability
- Contextual usage
- Verbal Reasoning
- Sentence correction
- Fill in the blanks
Syllabus For General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario
- Social issues
- Politics and History
SNAP Exam Pattern 2017 is designed by the conducting body Symbiosis International University (SIU). All the applying candidates must know the exam pattern before preparing for the exam. SNAP 2017 Exam Pattern includes exam structure, the time duration of the exam, section wise questions and marks distribution, type of questions etc.
Overview of Exam Pattern
|Time Duration||120 Minutes|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Number of Sections||4|
|Name of Sections||
SNAP Admit Card 2017 will be made available to download from 1st December onwards. only those candidates can download the SNAP 2017 admit card who will successfully complete the process of the application form. Admit card will be available online and no hard copy will be sent to the candidate.
The allotted exam center is also printed on the admit card of the SNAP 2017. Candidates have to carry the admit card to the examination center along with the valid photo id proof as no aspirant will be permitted to take the test without admit card.
How To Download SNAP Admit Card 2017??
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website.
- Now enter the login credentials which were received at the time of registration.
- After entering the required details, click on the Login button.
- Now, candidates can see the admit card on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take the printout of the same.
- Keep safe the admit card for the future use.
SNAP Result 2017 will be declared on 28th December by the Symbiosis International University (SIU). Candidates can check the result and download the score card from the official website. SNAP 2017 result carries the section wise marks as well as overall marks. Candidates can check the result of SNAP 2017 by entering the login details like user id and password.
How To Check SNAP Result 2017??
- Firstly, candidates can visit the official website.
- Now enter the login credentials like user name and password.
- After entering all the details click on the Login button.
- Candidates now can check and download the Result cum score card.
- Take the printout of the same and keep it safe for the future use.
SNAP 2017 Cutoff
SNAP Cutoff 2017 will release after the declaration of the result on 28th December. The cutoff is the minimum marks that a candidate has to score to be eligible for the selection to next rounds of admission procedure. Once the result is declared, all participating institutes will release their cutoff for admission to various MBA programs. On the basis of cutoff, candidates are shortlisted for the next rounds of the selection procedure which includes Group Exercise (GE), Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interaction (PI).
SNAP Expected Cutoff 2017
|SNAP Participating Institutes||TIME||Career Launcher||Hitbullseye||Vistamind||IMS|
SNAP Participating Institutes 2017 includes 15 affiliated institutes of Symbiosis International University (SIU) across India. These institutes accept the SNAP Score for the admission in MBA programs. The result of SNAP 2017 will declare on 28th December. After the declaration of the result, SNAP 2017 participating institutes will declare the cutoff.
SNAP Participating Institutes
|S.No||Name of Institute||MBA programs offered|
|1||Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)||MBA|
|2||Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM- Nashik)||MBA (Information Technology)|
|M.Sc (Computer Applications)|
|3||Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR)||MBA (Operations Management)|
|4||Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)|
|MBA (Agri Business)|
|MBA (Energy & Environment)|
|5||Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM – Bengaluru)||MBA|
|6||Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM – Pune)||MBA (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)|
|7||Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC- Pune)||MBA (Communication Management)|
|8||Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resources Development (SCMHRD)||MBA (Infrastructure Management)|
|9||Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT)||MBA (Information Technology Business Management)|
|10||Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS)||MBA (Sports Management)|
|11||Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM)||MBA (Telecom Management)|
|12||Symbiosis School of Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SSMC, Bengaluru)||MBA (Communication Management)|
|13||Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF) (Formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management)||MBA (Banking and Finance)|
|14||Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)||MBA|
|15||Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS)||MBA (Hospital & Healthcare Management)|
SNAP Selection Procedure 2017 has two steps that are followed by the all participating institutes of SNAP 2017. The first step of the selection procedure is SNAP Test. The participating institutes will shortlist the candidates on the basis of candidate’s performance in the test. In the second step of the selection procedure, shortlisted candidates have to appear for the second round which includes Group Exercise (GE), Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interaction (PI) round. After completion of these rounds, the SIU will release the final merit list of the selected candidates who will get the admission.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about SNAP Exam.