MAT Result 2017 for May Exam was declared by the AIMA which is the conducting body on 24th May 2017. Candidates can check the MAT 2017 Result through the link provided in this article below. They can also download the MAT Score Card 2017 along with the result. The Scorecard carries the information like sectional scores as well as overall score. Candidates can download the score card by entering the login details which are registration number, roll number, and password.
AIMA will also send the hard copy of MAT 2017 Score Card by post after the declaration of the result. In the case, if a candidate loses his/her score card then he/she can request the AIMA to issue a duplicate score card. To get all the information regarding MAT Result 2017, go through the article.
How To Check MAT Result 2017??
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website or click on the link given below.
- Now fill the login details which are registration number, roll number, and password.
- Now, select the month of the test that is May 2017.
- After filling all these details click on the Submit Button.
- Now, candidates can see the result on the screen.
- Download the result cum score card in pdf format and take the printout of the same.
Click Here To Check or Download MAT Result Cum Score Card 2017.
MAT Result on SMS
Candidates can also check their MAT Result 2017 through SMS facility. For this, candidates have to type the MATS (In CAPS) <Space> Application Number <Space> Date of Birth and send it to 54242.
Example: – MATS 345253 051191 to 54242.
MAT Duplicate Score Card
In the case, if a candidate loses his/her MAT Score Card then he/she can report the AIMA to get a duplicate copy of Score Card. For duplicate score card, candidates have to follow the below steps:
- Candidates have to write an application to AIMA requesting for the duplicate score card.
- Aspirants have to attach the copy of the MAT Admit Card 2017 along with the application.
- Candidates have to send the application in a self-addressed envelope with following specifications: a) Size 24 cm x 12 cm (approximate)
b) Your address in capital letters
c) Postage stamp of Rs. 40 affixed for sending by Speed Post.
- The Application needs to be sent on the AIMA address which is as:
Manager – CMS
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area
New Delhi – 110 003.
Important Points Regarding MAT Result Cum Score Card
- Candidates can check or download the MAT Result cum score card online.
- AIMA will also send the hard copy of score card by post after the declaration of the result.
- MAT Score 2017 is valid for one year for the admission in various MAT participating Institutes.
- Candidates can also request for the duplicate score card in the case if they lose it.
- If a candidate request for the duplicate score card within the 15 days of result declaration, then he/she would not be charged any money.
- If a candidate applies for the duplicate score card after the 15 days of result declaration then he/she has to send the Demand Draft(DD) of Rs. 100/- in the favor of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi along with the request for the issuance of duplicate MAT score card.
After the declaration of the MAT Result 2017, all the participating institutes will declare the list of shortlisted candidates on the basis of the cutoff. After the release of shortlisting, all shortlisted candidates have to appear for the next round of the selection procedure. Each participating institute follows their own selection procedure. Most of the colleges have a Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT).
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about MAT Exam.