MAT Eligibility Criteria 2017 is decided by the conducting body which is AIMA. MAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria is the requirements that a candidate has to meet to be eligible to participate in the MAT 2017. Only those candidates can apply for the MAT exam who fulfill all the requirements. All the candidates must check the MAT Eligibility Criteria before filing the application form.
Eligibility Criteria of MAT 2017 includes requirements regarding age, qualification, category etc. We have provided all the conditions of eligibility criteria in this article. Go through the article to see the information about MAT Eligibility Criteria 2017.
MAT Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream from a recognized institute or university are eligible to participate in the MAT 2017.
- Final year graduate students of any stream from a recognized institute or university are eligible to participate.
- There is no age limit set by the AIMA for the candidates.
- Candidates can take any number of attempts of the MAT exam.
- Aspirants of MAT must secure at least 45% marks in English subject for General category and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Check This Out:
The candidate who fulfills all these requirements can apply for the MAT 2017 exam. After checking the eligibility criteria, candidates have to fill the MAT Application Form which is available online as well as offline. Candidates can choose any mode to fill the application form according to their convenience. To fill the application form, candidates have to pay the application fees which is Rs. 1,400/-.
MAT 2017 will be conducted in offline as well as online mode. Aspirants can choose any of mode. MAT offline exam will be conducted on 3rd September and online mode on 9th September 2017. The result for the exam is likely to be declared in September. After the declaration of the result, candidates will be shortlisted for the next round of the selection procedure.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information on MAT Exam.