MAT Application Form 2017 is released by the AIMA (All India Management Association) which is conducting the exam. Application filling process has been started from 3rd July 2017. MAT 2017 Application form can be filed online as well as offline. The last date of submitting offline application form is 23rd August while for online registration is 25th August.
To Fill the Application form of MAT 2017, candidates have to follow the few steps which are explained in this article. Candidates can fill the MAT Application Form through the link provided in this article. Go through this article to get complete information about MAT Application form like steps to fill the application form, application fees, important dates of application form etc.
Important Dates of Application Form
|1||Start of Filling Application Form||3rd July 2017|
|2||Last Date of Filing Form (Online)||25th August 2017|
|3||Last Date of Filing Form (Offline)||23rd August 2017|
|4||Release of Admit Card||26th August 2017|
|5||MAT Exam (Online)||9th September 2017|
|6||MAT Exam (Offline)||3rd September 2017|
Click Here To Fill MAT Application Form 2017.
How To Fill MAT Application Form 2017 – Online??
There are two options to fill the AT Application form through online mode which is as:
Option-1: Apply online by uploading Photograph and signature.
Option-2: Apply online without uploading Photograph and signature.
Apply online by uploading Photograph and signature
- Firstly, click on the link that is given above.
- After that, candidates have to register by entering the name, mobile number, email ID, and date of birth.
- After that, you will get the login credentials on your registered email ID.
- Now, log in again and fill the application form by entering all the details.
- Pay the fee of application form through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- After that, candidates will get the confirmation email on their email ID.
Apply online without uploading Photograph and signature
- Tha candidates who don’t want to upload their photograph and signature, they have to download the application form.
- After that, fill all the details in the form and paste the photo and sign in the provided space.
- After filling the application form, candidates can send it to AIMA by post, New Delhi along with demand draft.
MAT Application Form 2017 – Offline
To fill the MAT Application form offline, candidates can buy a hard copy, bulletin, and CD from AIMA office in New Delhi by paying Rs 1400 in cash. Candidates have to fill the application form and paste the recent passport size photograph on the form. After filling the form they can submit it at various AIMA centers.
MAT Application Form Fees
The application fee for MAT 2017 exam is Rs.1,400. Candidates can pay this application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. Candidates can also pay the fee by cash or by Demand Draft (DD) in the favor of AIMA.
Important Points Regarding Application Form
- Candidates must check all the details filled by them before final submission of the form.
- Enter a valid mobile number and email ID as all communication will be done by them.
- The scanned image of photograph and signature must be in jpeg format and size should not be more than 50 KB.
- Candidates filling the application form through offline mode must submit the form on AIMA centers before the last date.
- After submitting the form, candidates are advised to take the printout of the confirmation page.
- Candidates must remember the login credentials because all the future process will be done through your account.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest update on MAT Exam.