MAT Admit Card 2017 has issued by All India Management Association (AIMA) on 26 August. Only those candidates will be able to download the MAT 2017 Admit card whose application form is accepted by AIMA. Admit Card is available through online mode only. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the date of birth or registered email id.
MAT Admit card 2017 carries the information like candidate’s name, father’s name, exam date and time, exam venue and other information. Candidates can download the admit card through the link given in this article. We have provided all the details regarding MAT Admit Card 2017 in the article. Go through the article to get all information about the same.
Important Dates of Admit Card
|1||Availability of Admit Card||26th August 2017|
|2||Exam Date (Offline)||3rd September 2017|
|3||Exam Date (Online)||9th September 2017|
How To Download MAT Admit Card 2017??
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website or click on the link given below.
- Candidates need to enter the email ID and date of birth.
- Now click on the Submit button after filling the required details.
- Candidates can see the admit card on the screen.
- Download the admit card in pdf format and take the printout of the same.
- Candidates are advised to keep safe the admit card till the admission procedure completes.
Click Here to Download MAT Admit Card 2017.
Information Printed on Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Application form number
- Examination Date
- Roll number of the Candidates
- Photograph of candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Time of Exam
- Venue of Examination
- Examination Centre Code
- Other information related to exam
- MAT Exam Centers 2017
- MAT Application Form 2017 (Released)
- MAT Participating Institutes 2017
- MAT Exam Pattern 2017
List of ID Proof To Carry Along With Admit Card
Candidates have to carry one of the listed photo ID proofs along with the MAT admit card:
- PAN Card
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- UID Aadhaar Card
Important Points Regarding Admit Card
- Candidates are advised that the ID proof that they are carrying along with the admit card must have the same information as on admit card.
- After downloading the admit card, check all the information printed on that. In the case of any discrepancy, contact the AIMA as soon as possible.
- Candidates must keep safe the admit card till the completion of admission procedure as it will require at different stages of the selection procedure.
- Candidates have to download the admit card through online mode only and no hard copy of the same will be sent to aspirants.
- Aspirants are advised to download the admit card before the last date and take the color printout of that.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about MAT exam.