IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2018 is decided by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT). IIFT 2018 Eligibility Criteria is the requirements which a candidate has to meet to be eligible for the admission in IIFT Delhi or Kolkata. All the aspirants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the IIFT 2018 to check whether they are eligible for the exam or not.
IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2018 includes requirements regarding age, qualification marks, qualifying exam, category etc. In this article, we have given all the details regarding the Eligibility Criteria of IIFT 2018. Candidates can go through the article to get all information about the same.
IIFT Eligibility Criteria
- Applying candidates must have 3 years bachelor’s degree from a recognized Institute or University.
- Candidates who are in the final year can also apply for IIFT 2018. They have to submit the certifications of their last semester as a proof that they are graduating in the current year.
- There is no age limit set by the IIFT for the applying candidates which mean candidate of any age can give the exam.
IIFT Eligibility Criteria For Foreign Nationals/NRI
- Candidates of Foreign Nationals/ NRI applying for IIFt must have a valid GMAT Score which means first they have to take the GMAT Exam.
- The GMAT Score must not be declared before 1st January 2016.
- NRI- sponsored candidates can’t apply under this category.
Only those candidates can fill the IIFT Application Form who have met all the requirements of IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2018. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode as well as offline mode. The application form is available from 25th July onwards.
IIFT Admit Card will be available for download from 15th November. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the login details. The IIFT Exam 2018 will be conducted on 3rd December 2017. The Result of IIFT is likely to be declared in the fourth week of the December 2017.
After the declaration of the result candidates will be shortlisted for the next round of selection procedure on the basis of their scores. The shortlisted candidates have to appear for the next round of the selection procedure which may be conducted in the month of January or February 2018.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about IIFT Exam.