IIFT Application form 2018 has released by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi on 25th July 2017. The last date of the filing the application form is extended to 15th September instead of 8th September. To fill the IIFT 2018 Application form, candidates have to register first to create the account. After creating the account, candidates will get the login credentials on the registered email id and mobile number. With the help of these login details, candidates can fill the application form. IIFT 2018 Application form can be filled online as well as offline.
For completing the application form process, aspirants have to pay the application fees which is Rs. 1550/- for General Category candidates and Rs. 775/- for SC/ ST/OBC/PH category candidates. The foreign nationals or NRI category candidates have to pay Rs. 4500/- as the application fees. But foreign nationals or NRI category candidates have to submit the GMAT Score to apply for IIFT. The last date of apply online and submit GMAT score for NRIs is 15th February 2018.
Candidates have to fill the personal details, communication details, and qualification details while filing the application form. Aspirants are advised to check the IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2018 first before filling the application form. If a candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria he/she will not be permitted to take the exam. Candidates can check all the information regarding IIFT Application Form 2018 this article.
Important Dates of Application Form
|1||Availability of Application Form||25th July 2017|
|2||Last Date of Applying||15th September 2017|
|3||Last Date for NRIs for Applying and Submitting GMAT Score||15th February 2018|
|4||Exam Date||26th November 2017|
How To Fill IIFT Application Form 2018??
Candidates can fill the application form through online mode as well as offline mode. Here we have provided the steps to fill the application form via both modes. Applying candidates can check the both modes and can select the one mode according to their convenience.
Click Here To Fill IIFT Application Form 2018 Online.
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website or click on the link given above.
- After clicking on the link you will be directed to the IIFT Application form page.
- Now candidates have to choose the category to which they belong and click on the link to that particular category.
- After that, candidates have to enter the personal details and contact details which are as:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mailing Address
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Once filled these all details click on the submit button and the login credentials will be sent to your registered email id.
- After that, log in using your credentials which were sent to the email id.
- Now, enter the exam center details and qualification details and click on the Save and Continue button.
- Now choose the payment mode option and pay the application fees.
- After payment, candidates can download the confirmation page of application form.
Candidates who are wishing to apply through offline mode they have to purchase the IIFT 2018 Prospectus of the Institute. After that, they have to fill the application form enclosed with the prospectus. After filling the application form candidates have to send it to the below address:
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B-21, Qutab Institutional
Area, and New Delhi-110016.
IIFT Application Fees
|1||General/OBC candidates||Rs. 1550/-|
|2||SC/ST/PH candidates||Rs. 775/-|
|3||Foreign nationals/NRI/ Children of NRI||US$ 80/ Rs. 4500/-|
- IIFT Syllabus 2018
- IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2018
- IIFT Exam Centers Complete List
- IIFT Exam Pattern 2018
Important Points Regarding IIFT 2018 Application Form
- Candidates can apply for the IIFT through online mode and offline mode.
- All aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before filing the application form.
- NRIs or Foreign National candidates have to submit the GMAT Score for applying to IIFT which means they have to take the GMAT Exam first before applying for IIFT.
- Candidates can pay the application fees through Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking/Demand Draft.
- Those candidates who want to pay the fees through Demand Draft (DD) they have to send the printout of the filled application form along with the DD to the above-mentioned address.
- Candidates are advised to cross check the filled information as they can;t make any correction after the submission of the form.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest updates on IIFT Exam.