IIFT Admit Card 2018 has been released by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) on 15th November 2017. The admit card is available online and candidates can download the same from the link provided below in the article. IIFT will send the admit card by post to only those candidates whose application form is accepted by the IIFT. The candidate who will not able to receive IIFT 2018 Admit card can download the same from the official website.
To download the admit card candidates have to enter the name and application number. The admit card carries the information like candidate’s name, roll number, exam date and time, exam venue, photograph, and signature. Go through the article to get all the information regarding IIFT Admit Card 2018 like important dates, steps to download admit card etc.
Important Dates of Admit Card
|1||Availability of Admit Card||15th November 2017|
|2||Last Date of Downloading||3rd December 2017|
|3||Exam Date||3rd December 2017|
How To Download IIFT Admit Card 2018?
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website or click on the link given below.
- Now, enter the applicant’s name and application number.
- After entering all details click on the Submit button.
- Now, candidates can see the admit card on the screen.
- Download the admit card in pdf format and take the colored printout of the same.
Click Here To Download IIFT Admit Card 2018.
Note: – Candidates are advised to check all the information after downloading the admit card. In the case of any discrepancy, contact the officials for the correction.
Check This Out:
- IIFT Exam Pattern 2018
- Download IIFT Application Form 2018
- IIFT Exam Centers Complete List
- IIFT Syllabus 2018
Information Printed on Admit Card
IIFT admit card carries the information of candidate as well as of exam. Candidates can check the information that is printed on the admit card below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of Exam Center
- Address of Exam Center
- Date & Time of Exam
- Application Number/Roll Number
- Candidate’s photograph and Signature
- Instruction Related to Examination
Documents Required Along With Admit Card
Candidates have to carry one photo ID proof along with the IIFT Admit Card. The list of documents is given below from which aspirants have to carry anyone:
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- College I- Card
Important Points Regarding Admit Card
- IIFT will send the Admit card by post to the candidates.
- Candidates can also download the admit card from the official website.
- Candidates must check the information written on the admit card. If any mistake found, contact the officials as soon as possible.
- Aspirants have to carry a photo ID proof along with the admit card.
- It is compulsory to carry the admit card to examination hall as no candidate will be permitted to enter without it.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about IIFT Exam.