To Register for CAT, applicants have to fill the CAT Application Form 2017 which was released by the conducting body which is IIM Lucknow this year. The Application form was released on 9th August onwards. The last date of filling the application form is 20th September 2017. The CAT 2017 application form is available online only. There are major three steps to fill the application form which is Registration, submitting application form and application fee payment.
Aspirants have to choose the four exam centers while filing the application form. One exam center will be allotted by the authority on the basis of preferred choice. The application fee for the CAT 2017 is Rs. 1800/- for GEN/NC-OBC candidates and Rs. 900/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Candidates can check all the details regarding CAT 2017 Application Form like steps to fill the application form, application fee, important dates and etc in this article.
Free Download CAT Syllabus for Preparation.
Important Dates Regarding CAT Application Form
|1||Start of Filling Application Form||9th August 2017|
|2||Last Date of Filling Application Form||20th September 2017|
|3||Correction Facility in Form||First Week of October|
|4||Exam Date||26th November 2017|
CAT Application Form 2017
Applicants can fill the application form online from the link provided below in the article. Also, for the help of the applicants, we have provided the complete guide to fill the application form. Just follow the below steps one by one to fill your form and to pay the application fee.
Documents To Be Ready For Filling Application Form
Before filing the CAT Application Form, candidates must keep ready the following documents:
- Mark Sheet of Class X and XII
- Graduation Degree or Higher Education
- All Certificates to be upload.
- Scanned image of passport size Photograph and Signature. The photo should not be more than six months older.
- List of IIM programs for which you are applying.
Click Here To Fill the CAT Application Form 2017.
How To Fill CAT Application Form 2017??
Application filing process is divided into three steps which are explained below:
Step 1 – Registration
This is the first step of application form filling procedure. Candidates have to get register themselves to get the login credentials. To register candidates have to do the following things:
- Click on the link given above.
- Now fill all the required details like name, email id, mobile number and date of birth. Candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully especially contact details as all the communication will be done by this only.
- Now enter the Captcha image and get registered yourself.
- You will get your login credentials on registered email ID and Phone. In login credentials, you will get User Id and password. Keep safe both of these as all process will be done through this login credentials.
Step 2 – Filling Application Form
- Candidates have to log in with the credentials that they have got by email and SMS.
- Now, they have to fill the application form which divided into five sections which are:
- Personal Details
- Work Experience
- Candidates have to fill all the sections carefully. The details of all sections are explained below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Communication Address
- Upload Documents
Specifications of Photo And Signature
Photo: – Photo must be of 30 mm (width) x 45 mm (height) size in JPEG/JPG format and size of the image should not more than 80 kb.
Signature: – Signature must be of 80 mm (width) x 35 mm (height) size in JPEG/JPG format and size of the image should not more than 80 kb.
- Class x Marks
- Class XII Marks
- Bachelor’s Degree Details
- Master’s Degree Details
- Professional Course Details
If a candidate has work experience then he/she has to enter the work experience in the number of months completed as on 31st July 2017. Only full-time work experience will be applicable.
In this section, candidates have to select the IIMs and programs for which they want to apply. They also have to select the interview city at the same time.
|1||General and NC-OBC||Rs. 1800/-|
|2||SC, ST, and PWD||Rs. 900/-|
Know About the Selection Process of CAT 2017.
Step 3 – Application Fee Payment
- After filling all these details, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Application fee can be paid through Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking only.
- Candidates have to pay the online transaction charges along with the application fee.
- After paying the fees, candidates will get a confirmation email on their registered email ID.
- Candidates can also download the filled application form.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about CAT Exam. Share this article on social media or with your friends and let them know about complete information of CAT Examination.