Indian Institute of Management Lucknow has released the CAT Admit Card 2017 on 25th October 2017. Admit card will be available for those candidates only whose CAT Application Form will be accepted by the authority. CAT 2017 Admit Card is available online only. No hard copy of the same will be sent by authority. Admit Card of CAT 2017 carries the candidate’s information as well as exam information like name, exam date and time, venue of the exam, candidate’s photo and signature etc.
Candidates can download the admit card by login to their accounts that have been created at the time of registration. Candidates have to carry the admit card to the examination center along with a photo ID proof. Aspirants can check the details about CAT Admit Card 2017 in this article.
Click on the link to check CAT Previous Year cutoff.
Important Dates Regarding Admit Card
|1||Released Date of Admit Card||25th October 2017|
|2||Last Date to Download||26th November 2017|
|3||Exam Date||26th November 2017|
CAT Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates can download the cat admit card which was released on 25th October 2017. To download the admit card, applicants have to follow the below steps.
How To Download CAT Admit Card 2017??
- Firstly, visit the official website or click on the link given below.
- Enter your login credentials like user id and password.
- After entering all details click on the login button.
- Now, candidates can see the admit card on the screen.
- Download the admit card in pdf format and take the color printout of the same.
- Keep the admit card safe for the future use.
Click Here To Download CAT Admit Card 2017.
Information Printed on Admit Card
Admit Card of CAT 2017 carries the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Registration Number and User ID
- Candidate category
- Test system number
- Caste/Scheduled Tribe or Differently Abled
- Test Schedule – Date and slot of CAT 2017
- Test venue – Exam center name and address
- Candidate signature
- Candidate photograph
- Test day instructions
ID Proofs To Carry Along With Admit Card
Candidates have to carry any of the following ID proof along with the admit card:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Photo ID issued by current education institute or employer among others.
Forgot Login Credentials
In the case, if a candidate forgot his/her login details than he/she has to click on the Forgot Password button. After that he/she will receive a link on his/her registered email id to reset the password. Through that, they can set a new password.
In the case of any doubt, candidates can contact the Helpline Desk at following number:
or email at [email protected]
(Monday to Saturday (9 am to 5:30 pm); Not available on Public / National holidays).
Important Instructions After Downloading Admit Card
- Candidates must carry the printout of the admit card with the original photo identity card. Only those candidates will be allowed to enter in examination hall who have the admit card. The original admit card will be given in the examination hall after identity verification.
- The candidate’s identity will be verified by the Invigilator. If candidate’s identity is in doubt then he/she may not be allowed to give the exam but the authorities can permit to give the exam on their responsibility after completing certain formalities. And there will be no extended time limit to perform these formalities. You have to do the formalities in exam time only.
- Only Blackball pens, pencils, downloaded admit card and photo identity card is allowed to be taken inside the examination hall. Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets (Mobile phones, smart phones, calculators, iPad, tabs, digital watch etc.), Abacus, slide rules, study material, log books, any blank paper piece or written paper, wallet, geometry box in the examination hall.
- Applicants should not wear the items containing metal like bracelets, rings, earrings, pendants or clothes with big buttons.
- Candidates must reach the examination center before the exam timings. The candidates who will reach the examination hall after starting of the exam will not be allowed for the exam.
- Candidates have to present in the examination hall for the entire duration of the paper. They can’t leave the examination hall before the time.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about CAT Exam. Share this article on social media or with your friends and let them know about complete information of CAT Examination.