ATMA Admit Card 2017 has released by the conducting body AIMS, on 20th July 2017 for July exam. Candidates can download the admit card through the official website or link provided in this article. Only those candidates can download the ATMA 2017 admit card whose application form is accepted by the AIMS. Admit card is available only through online mode and no hard copy will be sent to the candidate.
To download the ATMA 2017 admit card, candidates have to enter the login details like exam date, password etc. The admit card of ATMA carries the information of exam as well as personal details of the candidate like the name of the candidate, exam date and time, exam venue, candidate photo, and signature etc. Go through the article to get all information on ATMA admit card 2017.
Important Dates of ATMA Admit Card
|1||Release of Admit Card||20th July 2017|
|2||Last Date of Downloading Admit Card||23rd July 2017|
|3||Exam Date||23rd July 2017|
|4||Result Declaration||28th July 2017|
How To Download ATMA Admit Card 2017??
- Firstly, click on the link given below.
- Now, enter the required details like exam date, PID, and password.
- After entering all the details, click on the Login button.
- Candidates can see the admit card on the screen.
- Download the admit card in pdf format and take the printout of the same.
- Candidates are advised to get the extra copy of the admit card.
Click Here to Download ATMA Admit Card 2017.
Information Printed on Admit Card
- Name of Candidate
- Father ‘s Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Venue
- Address of Exam Venue
- Photograph of Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
- Important Instructions
List of ID Proof To Carry Along WIth Admit Card
Candidates have to carry a photo ID proof along with the admit card. Aspirants can carry any one of the following ID proofs:
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- ATMA Participating Institutes 2017
- ATMA Exam Pattern 2017
- ATMA Selection Procedure 2017
- ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2017
Important Points Regarding ATMA Admit Card
- Admit card can be download through online mode only and no hard copy of that will be sent by the AIMS to the candidate.
- Candidates have to carry a photo id along with the admit card to the examination center.
- Aspirants have to carry the receipt of application fee issued by AIMS to the examination center.
- Affix two passport size photos on the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to keep safe the admit card till the admission process completes.
- All the candidates must check the information printed on the admit card after downloading it whether all information s correct or not.
- In the case of any discrepancy in the admit card, the candidate must contact to the AIMS.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about ATMA Exam.