LSAT India Application Form 2017 was released online by Pearson VUE on 14th September 2016. Candidates can fill the application form who wish to take the admission in undergraduate and post-graduate law programs. To fill the LSAT India 2017 application form, candidates have to first register themselves on the official website. Candidates can fill the LSAT Application form 2017 through online mode only and there is no other mode to apply for LSAT India exam.
The last date of filling the application form of LSAT India 2017 was 7th May. Applicants have to pay the application fee to fill the application form which is given below in the table. Candidates have to enter the personal information, communication details, qualification details, exam details while filing the application form. Go through the article to get all information about LSAT India Application Form 2017.
Important Dates of LSAT 2017 Application Form
|1||Start of Application Form||14th September 2016|
|2||Last Date of Applying||7th May 2017|
|3||LSAT Exam Date||21st May 2017|
Click Here To Fill LSAT India Application Form 2017.
How To Fill LSAT India Application Form 2017??
To fill the LSAT India application form candidates have to follow the basic three steps which are explained below. Firstly, candidates have to register themselves after that they have to fill the application form and in the last step, they have to pay the application fee. Candidates are advised to follow all steps to fill their application form.
Step 1 – Online Registration
- Firstly, visit the official website or click on the link given above for registration.
- For registration, candidates have to enter their valid email id, name, and password.
- After entering all these details, a link will b sent on your registered email id for verification.
- Click on that link to verify and your user id and password will be created.
- Now, candidates have to log in to fill the application form.
Step 2 – Filling Application Form
- Candidates have to log in through registered email id and password.
- After login, candidates have to fill the required details which are explained below:
Personal Information: – Enter your details like name, gender, date of birth, category, nationality etc.
Address Information: – In this section, candidates have to enter the address details along with the mobile number and email id.
Program Preferences: – In this tab, candidates have to fill the preference of their programs for which they wish to apply. Also, they have to choose the exam center and colleges for which they want to apply.
Educational Qualification: – In this tab, enter the educational details of class 10th and 12th as well as details of graduation.
Additional Information: – In this section, candidates have to fill the additional details like parent’s name, occupation, designation, mobile numbers etc.
- LSAT India Participating Institutes 2017
- LSAT India Eligibility Criteria 2017
- LSAT India Syllabus 2017
- LSAT India Exam Pattern 2017
Step 3 – Application Fees Payment
- This is the last step of the filling LSAT India Application Form.
- Now, candidates have to pay the application fees through online mode or offline mode.
- For online mode, candidates can pay the fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- For offline mode, candidates can pay through Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque/ Pay Order options. The Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque/ Pay Order should be drawn from any bank in favor of ‘Pearson India Education Services Private Limited’ payable at New Delhi or NOIDA.
LSAT India Application Fees 2017
|Category||Mode of Payment||Applicaton Fees|
|General/OBC/SC/ST/PWD/Female||Online||Rs. 3800/- (Without LSAT India Handbook)|
|General/OBC/SC/ST/PWD/Female||Offline||Rs. 3800/- (Without LSAT India Handbook)|
|General/OBC/SC/ST/PWD/Female||Online||Rs. 4250/- (With LSAT India Handbook)|
|General/OBC/SC/ST/PWD/Female||Offline||Rs. 4250/- (With LSAT India Handbook)|
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about LSAT India Exam.