AIBE XI Application Form 2018 has released by the Bar Council of India (BCI) on 1st September 2017. Applicants can fill the application form online through the link provided below in this article. To fill the AIBE Application Form 2018, candidates have to get registered first on the portal of AIBE and after that, they have to fill the application form. Aspirants can fill the AIBE XI 2018 application form offline as well.
The last date of filling the AIBE 2018 application form online as well as offline is 31st October 2017. Candidates can check the complete process of filling the AIBE XI application form in this article. Go through the article to get full information about AIBE XI Application form 2018 like important dates, steps to fill the application form, application fee etc.
Important Dates of AIBE XI Application Form
|1||Start of Online Application Form||1st September 2017|
|2||Last Date of Online Application Form||31st October 2017|
|3||Start of Offline Application Form||1st September 2017|
|4||Last Date of Offline Application Form||31st October 2017|
|5||Start of Fee Payment Online||1st September 2017|
|6||Last Date of Submitting Online Fee||31st October 2017|
|7||Start of Offline Fee Payment||1st September 2017|
|8||Last Date of Offline Fee Payment||31st October 2017|
Click Here To Fill AIBE XI Application Form 2018.
How To Fill AIBE XI Application Form??
Candidates have to follow the below steps to fill the application form:
- Firstly, candidates have to register themselves on the official website of AIBE by clicking on the link provided above.
- After clicking on the link, you will be directed to the registration page.
- Now, fill the required details like name, email id, mobile number etc.
- After entering all the required details, submit the registration form.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email id containing the user id and password.
- Log in using your login credentials which are user name and password.
- After that, candidates have to generate the e-challan for paying the application fee.
- Take the print out of the e-challan.
- Candidates can pay the application fee at any of the State Bank of India Branch (SBI).
- After paying the fee, applicants have to update the details of the fee by login using the user id and password.
AIBE XI Application Fee
|Category||Mode of Payment||Fees|
Fill Application Form
- After updating the fee details, candidates can proceed to the application form.
- Fill all the required details like personal details, address details, qualification details etc.
- Check the all entered details before finally submitting the form.
- Submit the application form after cross checking all the details.
- Take the print out of the filled Application form and save the soft copy of the same for the future use.
Highlights of AIBE XI Application Form
- Aspirants can fill the application form through online mode as well as offline mode.
- Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- To fill the application form, aspirants have to get registered themselves on the official website.
- Application fee of AIBE 2018 can be paid online and offline.
- After paying the application fee, candidates can fill the application form.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about AIBE.