Are you interested to apply for SSC MTS Exam 2017? If yes then you have to fill the SSC MTS Application form 2017 to get registered for the exam. The registration for the SSC MTS 2017 has been closed. The Staff Selection Commission has started the SSC MTS Online Registration from 31st December 2016. and the last date of applying was 3rd February 2017.
To fill the SSC Online Application Form, aspirants have to follow the steps that are explained below in the article. During filling the SSC MTS 2017 Application Form they have to enter the personal details, educational details, exam related information, address details etc.
Candidates are advised to go through the SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form of SSC MTS 2017 to check whether you are eligible for the exam or not. If an applicant fails to meet all the requirements then his/her candidature may be canceled at any stage of the selection procedure. Read the article to get all the information about SSC MTS Application Form 2017.
Know About Complete Selection Procedure of SSC CGL 2017.
Important Dates Regarding SSC MTS Application Form
|1||Availability of Application Form||31st December 2016|
|2||Last Date of Applying||3rd February 2017|
|3||Application Fee Date||31st December 2016 to 3rd February 2017|
SSC MTS Application Form 2017
To apply for the SSC Recruitment 2017 through MTS Exam, aspirants have to fill the application form which is available online. Candidates can see the steps to fill the application form and can also apply through the link provided in the article.
How To Fill SSC MTS Application Form 2017?
To fill the Application form applicants have to follow the below steps one by one:
Step 1 – Online Registration
- Firstly, go to the official website or click on the link provided above. (Link has been Removed).
- After that, candidates have to enter the required details like email id, mobile number, and personal details.
- Now, click on the Register button.
- An email will be sent to the registered email id carrying the registration number and password.
- Keep safe the registration number and password for the future use.
Step 2 – Application Fee Payment
- After registration, applicants have to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode as well as offline mode.
- To pay the application fee through cash, candidates have to take the printout of the challan and have to submit that along with the fee in the branch of State Bank of India.
- Aspirants can also pay the fee online using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc.
- After the payment applicants have to enter the transaction ID which is given while paying the fee.
- Now, candidates can go to the next step of application form filling.
SSC MTS Application Fee
|2||SC/ST/PWD Female||No Fees|
Step 3 – Filling Application From
- After paying the application fee, candidates have to log in again using registration number and password.
- Fill all the required details like exam details, address details, work details etc carefully.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format.
- Cross check all the filled details before finally submitting the form.
- Now, click on the Submit button.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for the future use.
Photograph & Signature Specifications
- The photograph should be in 8-bit jpg format and the resolution of the file should be 100 x 120 Pixels.
- The Signature should be in 8-bit jpg format and the resolution of the file should be 140 x 60 Pixels.
Highlights of SSC MTS Application Form 2017
- Applicants can fill the application form through online mode only.
- Fill all the details carefully as no changes can be made after final submitting the application form.
- Candidates must keep the registration number and password safe as all the communication will be done by these only.
- Applicants can pay the fee through online mode as well as through offline mode.
- The application fee is not refundable.
- Take the printout of the application form or confirmation page after filling the application form for the proof.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about SSC MTS Exam. Share this article on social media or with your friends and let them know about complete information of SSC Examination.