To Apply for the SSC CGL Exam, all applicants have to fill SSC CGL Application Form 2017 which was released by SSC on 16th May 2017 along with the official notification. The last date to fill the application form 19th June. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode.
The process of registration includes two major steps, step-1 includes registration in which candidates have to fill the personal information, communication details etc and step-2 involves uploading of photo, signature, and application fee payment.All the test takers are advised to check the SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form for CGL exam.
To fill the SSC CGL 2017 Application form, applicants have to pay the fee of Rs. 100/- for General/OBC category and there is no fee for SC/ST/PH/Ex. Serviceman candidates. Aspirants can get all the information about SSC CGL Application form 2017 like steps to fill the application form, application form fees, important dates of form etc in this article.
Important Dates of SSC CGL Application Form
|1||Start of Application Form||16th May 2017|
|2||Last Date of Applying||19th June 2017|
|3||Application Fee Payment||16th May to 19th June 2017|
Click Here To Fill SSC CGL Application Form 2017.
SSC CGL Application Form 2017
TO register for the SSC CGL Examination, candidates have to fill the application form which can be filled online. Applicants have to follow the below steps to fill their application form and they also have to pay the fee for the registration.
How To Fill SSC CGL Application Form?
Candidates can fill the application form SSC CGL 2017 in two steps: – Step-I & Step-II. Here we have explained both the steps in detail to help the applicants to fill the form. Go through these steps to fill your application form:
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website or click on the link given above.
- After that, applicants have to register themselves to begin the process.
- To get register, candidates have to fill personal information like name, Father’a name, date of birth and email id.
- After entering all these details, click on the Submit button.
- Now you will get the Registration Id and password on your registered email id after clicking on the Submit button.
- Candidates are advised to fill the required details as mentioned on 10th Mark sheet.
Step-2 Application Form Filling
- Applicants have to log in through credentials which are registration id and password to fill the application form.
- In this part, candidates have to enter the required details and have to upload the photograph and signature.
- After, entering all the details, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Now cross check all the filled information before finally submitting the form.
- After checking, finally, submit the form.
Documents Required For Filling SSC CGL Application Form
- Valid Email ID.
- Scanned Copy of Photograph and Signature.
- All Educational Certificates.
Specification of Photograph And Signature
Photograph: – The size of the photo should be between 4kb to 12kb and 100-pixel width x 120-pixel height. The image should be saved in jpg format.
Signature: – The size of the signature should be between 1kb to 12kb and 40-pixel width x 60-pixel height. The image should be saved in jpg format.
SSC CGL Application Fees 2017
|2||SC/ST/PH/Ex. Serviceman||No Fee|
Want to Download Free SSC CGL Sample Papers for Practice?
Important Points Regarding SSC CGL Application Form
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only.
- Before filling the form, applicants are advised to check the SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2017.
- Aspirants must cross check the filled information before final submission as no changes can be made after submitting the form.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through offline mode also by downloading the e-challan.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for the future use.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about SSC CGL Exam. Share this article on social media or with your friends and let them know about complete information of SSC Examination.