Admit card or hall ticket is an important document for the exam. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 on 27th July. The admit card was available online and region wise. Candidates can download the SSC CGL 2017 admit card for Tier-1 from the link provided in this article. Candidates can download the admit card by entering few details which are Name/Roll Number/Registration Number and date of birth.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 carries the information like name of candidate, roll number, exam date, exam venue, and address, photograph, and signature of candidate etc. Aspirants are advised to check the information printed on the admit card after downloading it. In the case of any discrepancy, contact the nearby regional office. The qualified candidates can download the SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card for Tier-2 in the month of October. Go through the article to get complete information about SSC CGL Admit Card 2017.
Check out the SSC CGL Selection Procedure for all Posts.
Important Dates of SSC CGL Admit Card
|1||Admit Card For Tier-1||26th July 2017|
|2||Admit Card For Tier-2||October 2017|
|3||Admit Card For Tier-3||Last Week of December 2017|
|4||Admit Card For Tier-4||February 2018|
SSC CGL Admit Card/Hall Ticket
All the applicants can download the admit card for the Tier-1 exam which has released by the exam conducting authority. To download the admit card or hall ticket, candidates can follow the below steps.
How To Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2017??
- Firstly, click on the link which is provided Region wise below.
- After clicking on the link, candidates have to enter the required details which are roll number/registration number/name and date of birth.
- Now, click on the Search Status button.
- Now, applicants can see the call letter on the screen.
- Click on the download button to download it and take the print out of the same for future use.
SSC CGL Admit Card Download Link Region Wise
|1||Eastern Region||Click Here|
|2||Karnataka Kerala Region||Click Here|
|3||Southern Region||Click Here|
|4||Nort Eastern Region||Click Here|
|5||Western Region||Click Here|
|6||Madhya Pradesh Region||Click Here|
|7||Central Region||Click Here|
|8||North Western Region||Click Here|
|9||Northern Region||Click Here|
Documents Required Along With SSC CGL Admit Card 2017
Candidates have to carry one photo id proof along with the SSC Admit card 2017 on the examination day. Applicants can carry any of the following photo id proofs:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
Note: – Test Takers also have to carry the two passport size photos along with them.
Are you aware of the SSC CGL Exam Pattern?
Information Printed on SSC CGL Admit Card
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Venue and Address
- Photograph of Candidate
- Other Important Instructions
Check complete Procedure to fill SSC CGL Application Form.
Highlights of CGL Admit Card 2017
- Admit card will be available online and no hard copy will be sent to candidates.
- Candidates can download the admit card two weeks before of the exam.
- Applicants can download the SSC Admit card region wise.
- Candidates have to carry the admit card to the examination hall as without this they can’t enter the examination hall.
- They have to carry the photo id proof along with the admit card.
- Applicants must check the information printed on the admit card after downloading it. In the case of any discrepancy, contact the concerned person as soon as possible.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about SSC CGL Exam. Share this article on social media or with your friends and let them know about complete information of SSC Examination.