RBI Recruitment 2018
All Desirous Candidates who want to work with one of the reputed banks in India, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Bank has released a notification related to the recruitment of Medical Consultant. The Candidates can apply on or before 14-02-2018 by 05:00 pm.
Below you’ll find the qualification, age limit, selection process and how to apply for RBI Recruitment 2018.
RBI Recruitment – Vacancy Details
Name of the Vacancy: Medical Consultant
Total No of Vacancy: 02
Only those Candidates can apply who should have possessed the MBBS Degree from any recognized College or Institution with at least two years of Experience in relevant field. Moreover, the Candidates possess the postgraduate degree in the same Medical discipline can also apply for the position of medical Consultant.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the medical test followed by Personal Interview.
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2018?
Candidates need to send the application to the below-mentioned address in a prescribed format on or before 14-02-2018 by 05:00 pm.
Reserve Bank of India 15,
Netaji Subhas Road,
Kolkata – 700 001
Key Dates to Note
All interested and eligible may send their application on or before 14-Feb-2018 till 17:00 Hrs.
Click Here for more Information & Download Application form.
Remuneration Detailed Overview
Appointed Candidates will be remunerated Rs. 850/- per hour for the 3 years of the contract.
- Send your application form as soon as possible in order to ensure any late delay in sending the application form.
- Please fill correct Phone Number/ Email Address at the time of form filling so that candidate can get the important updates from RBI recruitment panel.
- The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying.
- Only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted as proof of date of birth.
- Incomplete and improper application directly lead to the cancellation of Candidacy.
- Carry all relevant document at the time of interview for verification purposes.
- Take the duplicate copy of application copy retained with you for the future reference.
About Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
The Central Banking institution, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in India who is responsible for controlling monetary policy. The Reserve of India was incorporated in the year 1 April 1935, headquartered in Mumbai. The RBI act as the main pillar in framing financial strategy in India with the help of Govt. of India. The Govt. of India nominates the head position, the Governor of Reserve Bank of India and RBI also has the member of Asian Clearing Union. Some important function which will be executed by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) such as storing of foreign exchange reserves, control of inflation, monetary policy report. For more information, you can visit the official website.
Key advice to all ambitious entrants seeks to work in Reserve Bank of India (RBI), grab this opportunity. Our best wishes are with all candidates and follow all instructions mentioned above.
CareerGyaani is a portal where you can find all the latest updates on Jobs, exams, University and much more. So for more updates, you can subscribe to the newsletter or you can press the bell icon for all new updates. We wish you best of luck for this recruitment and keep visiting again and again for more useful stuff. If, you like this article; then keep sharing with your friends.