PNB Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online
The Punjab National Bank Ltd has published latest job for recruitment of Hockey Player (Male Candidates) on or before 03.02.2018.
Below you’ll find the qualification, age limit, selection process and how to apply for PNB Bank Job vacancies.
Punjab National Bank- Vacancy Details
Desirous and Eligible may apply for the following Job:
Name of the Post: Hockey Player
Total Number of Posts: 09
Age limit and Educational Qualification criteria
Candidate aged between 18 and 26 years (as on 01.01.2018), should have passed 10th Standard or its equivalent from recognized University or Institution, may apply for the aforementioned posts.
However Relaxation in age for SC/ST, OBC, Aborigines of Jammu & Kashmir and Children/ Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots up to 5, 3, 5 and 3 respectively.
Shortlisting of Candidates will be on the basis of Sports Performance/Feild Trials and Interview.
How to Apply for PNB Bank Recruitment 2018?
Kindly visit the official website or Click Here to download the application and filled it completely. Thereafter, send it to the below mentioned address by Registered or Speed Post.
Chief Manager (Recruitment Section), Human Resource Management Division
Head Office: 1st Floor, Plot No. 4, West Wing, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
Key Dates to Note
Candidates keep in mind that the last Date to submit the application on or before 03.02.2018.
Note: Candidates need to send the relevant documents pertaining to aforementioned Job along with their Application Form and the copy of fees voucher after fees payment from PNB Bank, enclosed in Envelope.
Application Fee Details
Candidates from General Category & OBC are required to Pay Rs. 300/- after downloading the fees voucher from the official website or Click Here.
For Further Information Related to the Salary and Emoluments (Refer Adv. Link Click Here)
- The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying.
- Only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted as proof of date of birth.
- Kindly fill the application form completely as Incomplete will be rejected and cannot be accepted in any case.
- Candidates must carry all their original relevant document at the time of the selection process.
- Candidates must provide valid Email Address for further communications.
- Don’t forget to send the attached herewith the relevant document related to the job, Fees Voucher and Application to the aforementioned address.
About Punjab National Bank (PNB Bank)
The Punjab National was founded in the year 1984, the state-owned bank based in New Delhi (India). The bank has almost 80 million customers, 6,937 branches, and 10681 ATMs across 764 cities. The PNB Bank has their branch in overseas as well i.e. UK (PNB International Bank, with seven branches in the UK), as well as branches in Hong Kong, Kowloon, Dubai, and Kabul, operated by Govt. of India.
Key advice to all ambitious entrants seeks to work with the Punjab National Bank, grab this opportunity. Our best wishes are with all Candidates and follow all instructions mentioned above.
- OPSC Recruitment 2018
- UPPSC Recruitment 2018
- POWERGRID Recruitment 2018
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
CareerGyaani is a portal where you can find all the latest updates on Jobs, exams, University and much more. So for more updates, you can subscribe to the newsletter or you can press the bell icon for all new updates. We wish you best of luck for this recruitment and keep visiting again and again for more useful stuff. If, you like this article; then keep sharing with your friends.