OSSC Recruitment 2018
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneswar has published latest job for all Odisha’s local candidate may apply Online for the post-AyurvedicAssistant & Homoeopathic Assistant on or before 29/01/2018.
Below you’ll find the qualification, age limit, selection process and how to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2018
OSSC Recruitment – Vacancy Details
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the following jobs:
|Post Description||No of Vacancy|
Age Eligibility Criteria
Candidates aged between 18 and 32 years can apply for the aforementioned job. However, the relaxation in upper age is given as per rules (Refer Advertisement link given below).
Candidate should have passed 10+2 in science stream or its equivalent from a recognized college or institution.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the following:
- Written Test
- Career Evaluation
- Certification Verification
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment?
Key Dates to Note
Interested and Desirous candidates may apply for the aforementioned job on or before 29.01.2018.
Remuneration Detailed Overview
Pay Scale varying between Rs. 5200 and Rs. 20,000 /month.
- Mobile phones and any other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited in the examination center.
- It is advisable to all that please be in touch with the official website for further information.
- Please fill correct Phone Number/ Email Address at the time of form filling so that candidate can get the important updates of Commission.
- The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying.
- Only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted as proof of date of birth.
- In order to ensure security, kindly close your browser after the transaction.
- Take out the printout of E-receipt after Successful completion.
About Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was inaugurated in the year 1994 by the Govt. of Odisha. The OSSC directly recruit for 85 different cadres of posts/services under various departments of Government to which recruitment is made through this Commission. Its office located in Barrack No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054. The OSSC has constituted of Chairman, and in addition, it comprises of a Member wherein the head of commission is the Chairman of OSSC.
Key advice to all ambitious entrants seeks to work in Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), grab this opportunity. Our best wishes are with all candidates and follow all instructions mentioned above.
CareerGyaani is a portal where you can find all the latest updates on Jobs, exams, University and much more. So for more updates, you can subscribe to the newsletter or you can press the bell icon for all new updates. We wish you best of luck for this recruitment and keep visiting again and again for more useful stuff. If, you like this article; then keep sharing with your friends.