North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – North Central Railway, Allahabad has released the notification for the recruitment of the Lecturer (PGT), Asst Teacher (TGT), Primary Teacher (PRT) on the part contract basis and part time. Interested candidates can walk in for the same on 25th, 26th & 27-10-2017 at 08:00 AM. Applicants can check the complete details about North Central Railway vacancies 2017 like steps to apply, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, age limit, educational qualification etc in this article.
North Central Railway Recruitment Details
Total Number of Posts: – 29
Name of Posts:
Lecturer (PGT): – 8 Posts
- Biology: 01 Post
- English: 01 Post
- Commerce: 01 Post
- History + Civics: 01 Post
- Mathematics: 01 Post
- Geography: 01 Post
- Hindi: 01 Post
- Economics: 01 Post
Asst Teacher (TGT): – 10 Posts
- Music/ Vocal: 01 Post
- PTI (Male): 01 Post
- English: 01 Post
- Maths + Science: 01 Post
- Social Science: 01 Post
- English +Geography: 01 Post
- Hindi + Sanskrit: 01 Post
- Hindi + English: 01 Post
Primary Teacher (PRT): – 11 Posts
Important Dates of North Central Railway Recruitment 2017
|1||Last Date of Application Form||26th September 2017|
|2||Date of Interview For Lecturer Post||25th October 2017 at 8:00 AM|
|3||Date of Interview For Asst Teacher Post||26th October 2017 at 8:00 AM|
|4||Date of Interview For Primary Teacher Post||27th October 2017 at 8:00 AM|
Eligibility Criteria For North Central Railway Recruitment 2017
The age of the applicant must be 18-65 years.
- The candidate applying for the Lecturer Post (Biology) must have post graduation degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Bio Science/ Bio Technology/ Molecular Bio/ Plant Physiology from a recognized University or Institute.
- The Applicants for the Lecturer Post (English) must have post graduation degree in English.
- Applicants for the Lecturer Post (Commerce) should have post graduation in Commerce.
Click Here To Read the official notification for the more information about educational qualification.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017
How To Apply For North Central Railway Recruitment??
Interested and eligible candidates can send their application with the self-attested copy of required documents. Applicants have to send the application to Principal, North Central Railway College, Tundla, District Firozabad – 283204 on or before 26-09-2017. After that, applicants have to attend the walk in interviews according to the date and time, given in above table. Visit the official website for more information.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information on Government Jobs.