NBCC Recruitment 2017 – NBCC (National Buildings Construction Corporation NBCC) India Limited has released the notice for the recruitment of the 94 posts of Deputy General Manager (DGM), Jr Engineer & Other vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online for the same from 26-08-2017 at to 24-09-2017. Applicants can check the complete details about NBCC vacancies 2017 like steps to apply, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, age limit, educational qualification etc in this article.
NBCC Recruitment Details
Total Number of Posts: – 94
Name of Posts: –
- General Manager (Finance): 01 Post
- Additional General Manager (Finance): 02 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Finance): 06 Posts
- Project Manager (Civil): 05 Posts
- Deputy Project Manager (Civil): 10 Posts
- Deputy Project Manager (Electrical): 05 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Law): 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Law): 02 Posts
- Sr. Project Executive (Civil): 10 Posts
- Sr. Project Executive (Electrical): 03 Posts
- Assistant Manager (HRM): 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha): 02 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Civil): 40 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical): 04 Posts
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
- United Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2017
Eligibility Criteria For NBCC Recruitment 2017
Candidates can check all requirements of the Eligibility Criteria For NBCC below. Candidates are advised to read all the requirements of the job before applying for the that.
Applicants can check the upper age for all the above posts below:
- General Manager (Finance) – 49 Years
- Deputy Project Manager (Electrical) – 33 Years
- Deputy Manager (Law) – 33 Years
- Assistant Manager (Law) – 30 Years
- Sr. Project Executive (Civil) – 30 Years
- Additional General Manager (Finance) – 45 Years
- Deputy General Manager (Finance) – 41 Years
- Project Manager (Civil) – 37 Years
- Deputy Project Manager (Civil) – 33 Years
- Sr. Project Executive (Electrical) – 30 Years
- Assistant Manager (HRM) – 30 Years
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) – 30 Years
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) – 28 Years
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical) – 28 Years
SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD candidates are given the age relaxation as per the Government rules.
Applicants must have ICAI/ ICWAI or full-time MBA (Finance) or equivalent for the post-1, 2, 3. Full-time Civil Engineering degree for post- 4, 5, 9. Full-time B.tech in Electrical for post-6, 10. Full-Time degree in Law and enrolled Advocate for post- 7, 8. Applicants must have MBA/ MSW/ two years PG Diploma in Management with specialization in HRM/ PM/ IR as a major subject for post-11. Master degree in English with Hindi or Hindi with English as a subject at degree level with the one-year diploma in Translation for post-12. Three years diploma (full time) in Civil Engineering for post-13. Three years diploma (full time) in Electrical Engineering for post-14. All the applicants must have score minimum 60% marks with a recognized University or Institute for all posts.
Candidates will be selected for all posts on the basis of Written test, Group Discussion, and personal interview.
Applicants have to pay the Rs. 1000/- for the Executive posts and Rs. 500/- for Non-Executive posts (Jr. Engineer Civil/Electrical) through online. Candidates can pay the application fee using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking. There is no fee for the SC/ST/PWD & Departmental candidates.
Click Here To See Official Notification of NBCC.
Steps To Apply For NBCC Recruitment 2017
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies through online mode from 26-08-2017 at to 24-09-2017 by following the below steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website or Click Here.
- After that, click on the Apply Online.
- Now, fill all the required details like personal details, address details, qualification details etc.
- After filling all the details, click on the submit button.
- Take the print out of the confirmation page for the future use.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information on Government Jobs.