LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2017 – LIC Housing Finance has released the notice for the Recruitment of 264 Assistant & Assistant Manager. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the same from 24-08-2017 to 07-09-2017. Applicants can check the complete details about LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2017 like steps to apply, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, age limit, educational qualification etc in this article.
LIC Housing Finance Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts: – 264
Name of Post: – Assistant & Assistant Manager
Assistant Posts – 164
- Chhattisgarh: 04 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 10 Posts
- Bihar: 09 Posts
- Jharkhand: 01 Post
- Odisha: 09 Posts
- Assam: 02 Posts
- Sikkim: 01 Post
- Tripura: 01 Post
- West Bengal: 10 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (excluding NCR): 20 Posts
- Uttarakhand: 01 Post
- Delhi (including NCR): 05 Posts
- Haryana (excluding NCR): 01 Post
- Punjab: 03 Posts
- Rajasthan: 09 Posts
- Chandigarh: 03 Posts
- Karnataka: 10 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 11 Posts
- Telangana: 05 Posts
- Puducherry: 01 Post
- Tamil Nadu: 22 Posts
- Goa: 01 Post
- Gujarat: 10 Posts
- Maharashtra: 15 Posts
Assistant Manager Post – 100
Important Dates of LIC Housing Finance Recruitment
|1||Start Date of Applying & Fee Payment||24th August 2017|
|2||Last Date of Applying & Fee Payment||7th September 2017|
|3||Download of Call Letter for Online Exam||26th September 2017|
|4||Last Date of Printing Application Form||22nd September 2017|
|5||Tentative Date for Online Exam (Asst. Manager)||10th October 2017|
|6||Tentative Date for Online Exam (Assitant)||12th October 2017|
Eligibility Criteria of LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2017
Candidates can check all requirements of the LIC Housing Finance Jobs 2017 below. Candidates are advised to read all the requirements of the job before applying for the that.
The age of the applicants should be 21-28 years as on 31-07-2017 (applicants should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1989 and not later than 01-07-1996 – both dates inclusive).
- Applying candidates must have done graduation with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University or Institute for the Assistant post.
- Applying candidates must have done MBA in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University or Institute for the Assistant Manager post.
LIC Housing Finance Recruitment Details
Applicants will be selected for the job on the basis of examination/interview.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- of all category through the online payment gateway, using a Master/ Visa Debit or Credit card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Card/Mobile Wallets.
Click Here To See the Official Notification of LIC Housing Finance.
How To Apply For LIC Housing Finance Recruitment
Eligible candidates can apply from 24-08-2017 to 07-09-2017 through the following steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website or Click Here.
- Click on the Career button.
- After that, select the desired post and click on Apply Here.
- Click on The New Registration button.
- Fill all the required details carefully.
- After filling all the details, click on the Submit button.
- Take the printout of the application form for the future use.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information on Government Jobs.