Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – Apply for the 21 Post of Clerk / Officer
The Indian Bank invites all Indian entrants to apply online for the post of Clerk / Officer in JMG Scale I in
the following Sports discipline under Sports Quota. Eligible candidates can send the application form on or before 03.03.2018.
Below you’ll find the qualification, age limit, selection process and how to apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Clerk / Officer
Total No. of Post: 21
Sports Discipline-wise Indian Bank Vacancy 2018 Details
|Sports-Discipline||Total No. of Vacancy|
Age Limit Eligibility Criteria
Candidates age between 18 and 26 years may apply for the Officer JMG Scale-I and Clerks jobs.
The Candidates should have passed the XII Standard examination or equivalent from recognized board or Institution may apply for the Officer JMG Scale-I and Clerks jobs.
For the Post of Officer JMG Scale-I
The Candidates who represent India at any Global platform and for “Cricket” should have represented the country or should have played Ranji Trophy or Duleep Trophy.
For the Post of Clerk
The Candidates who represent the State in junior / senior Nationals / National games or should have been a member of the Combined Universities Team or should have been a member of the University team in an Interuniversity event and should be in the top three positions or should have been a member of the University team in an interuniversity event and should be in the top three positions.
The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Screening, Conduct of Trials (Physical Fitness, Speed Endurance, and Game Skill) and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for the Indian Bank Recruitment 2018?
Candidates will download the Application form from the official website or directly you can download the application form mentioned below and fill it as per the guidelines of Indian Bank. Then, send it to the mentioned below address on or before 03.03.2018 along with relevant documents (Refer Advertisement Link given below).
Assistant General Manager (HRM)
HRM Department, Corporate Office
254-260 Avvai Shanmugham Salai
Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600014
Click Here to Download the Application Form.
Click Here for more Information pertaining to Indian Bank careers detailed Overview.
Key Date to Note
The duly filled application should reach mentioned above address on or before 03.03.2018.
- Only Indian applicants with minimum sports qualification mentioned above are eligible for Indian Bank Jobs.
- The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying
- Candidates need to carry all relevant documents at the time of Interview.
- Incomplete Application form or false Information directly leads to the cancellation of Candidature.
- The Candidature’s Application form will be canceled if Indian Bank recruitment commission will find multiple Application forms with the same name.
- No TA/DA will be paid by Indian Bank. The candidates need to bear all charges related to stay and travel bear on their own.
- The Candidates will be disqualified on the spot if he/she do canvassing in any form.
About Indian Bank
The Indian Bank was set-up on 15th August 1907 as part of the Swadeshi movement, headquartered in Chennai, India. The overall employees’ strength of Indian Bank is 20924, who dedicatedly serve the nation by providing best services. The Indian State-Owned Finacial company has reached the overall business of worth Rs. 3,14,654 Crores as on 31.03.2017. The Indian has certified with ISO27001:2013 standard as of their advanced security systems and Information systems. It has almost 2682 branches as on 31.03.2017 and along with this, Indian Bank has an overseas presence with 227 Overseas Correspondent banks in 75 countries. The Subsidiary companies run by Indian Banks are Indbank Merchant Banking Services Ltd and IndBank Housing Ltd.
Key advice to all ambitious entrants seeks to work with the renowned bank, Indian Bank, grab this opportunity. Our best wishes are with all entrants and follow all instructions mentioned above.
CareerGyaani is a portal where you can find all the latest updates on Jobs, exams, University and much more. So for more updates, you can subscribe to the newsletter or you can press the bell icon for all new updates. We wish you best of luck for this recruitment and keep visiting again and again for more useful stuff. If, you like this article; then keep sharing with your friends.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 – Indian Bank, Chennai has announced the notification for the recruitment of Merchant Banker and Corporate Advisory, Equity Research Analyst on the contract basis. Interested candidates can apply for the same through an application on or before 16-09-2017. Applicants can check the complete details about Indian Bank vacancies 2017 like steps to apply, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, age limit, educational qualification etc in this article.
Indian Bank Recruitment Details
Total Number of Posts: – 04
Name of Posts: –
- Merchant Banker and Corporate Advisory: – 02 Posts
- Equity Research Analyst: – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
Candidates can check all requirements of the Eligibility Criteria For Indian Bank, Chennai below. Candidates are advised to read all the requirements of the job before applying for the that.
The age of the applicants should be between 25 to 40 years as on 01-07-2017.
- Candidates applying for the Merchant Banker and Corporate Advisory post should have done MBA in Finance or any other equivalent post graduation and NISM – Merchant Banking Certification.
- For the post of Equity Research Analyst, applicants should have MBA in Finance or any other equivalent post graduation and NISM – Research Analyst Certification.
- United Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
- LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2017
Applicants will be selected for all posts on the basis of personal interview.
Click Here To Check Official Notification.
Click Here To Download Application Form.
How To Apply For Indian Bank Recruitment 2017??
Interested and eligible candidates can send their application form along with the required document’s photocopy to Assistant Vice President, HRD, Indian Bank on or before 16-09-2017. Candidates can also email their scanned copy of filled application form along with the scanned certificates at [email protected]. For more information visit the official website of Indian Bank Recruitment.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about Government Jobs as well as Private jobs.