If you want to apply for the IES Exam then you have to fill the IES Application Form online to get register for the exam. Union Public Service Commission has released the IES Application Form 2018 on 17th September 2017. The last date to apply for the IEX Exam 2018 was 23rd October 2017.
To fill the IES 2018 Application Form, applicants have to first register themselves after that they have to pay the application fee, upload the image and signature, fill the required details etc. The fee of the IES application form was Rs. 200/- for the General and OBC candidates while for SC/ST/PH/ Female candidates there is no fee.
Download Free IES Sample Papers and Previous Papers for Practicing.
Applicants can check all the steps to fill the IES Application Form in the article below and can also apply through the link provided. Candidates are advised to check the IES Eligibility Criteria before IES Registration. If a candidate fails to meet any requirements of eligibility criteria then his/her candidature will be canceled at any stage of the selection procedure. Go through the article to get all information about IES Application Form 2018.
Important Dates Regarding IES Application Form
|1||Availability of Application Form||27th September 2017|
|2||Last date of Applying||23rd October 2017|
|3||Last Date of Fee Submission||23rd October 2017|
IES Application Form 2018
Candidates can fill the application form of IES 2018 which is released by UPSC through the link provided below. Aspirants can also check the steps to fill the application form as well which will help them to fill the form.
Click Here to fill the IES Application Form 2018.
How to Fill IES 2018 Application Form?
Applicants have to follow the following steps one by one to fill the application form:
Step 1- Registration
- Firstly, go to the official website or click on the link provided above.
- After that, candidates have to enter the required details like name, gender, email id, mobile number, and personal details etc.
- Now, click on the Register button.
- An email will be sent to the registered email id carrying the registration number and password.
- Keep safe the registration number and password for the future use.
Step 2 – Application Fee Payment
- After registration, applicants have to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode as well as offline mode.
- To pay the application fee through cash, candidates have to take the printout of the challan and have to submit that along with the fee in the branch of State Bank of India.
- Aspirants can also pay the fee online using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc.
- After the payment applicants have to enter the transaction ID which is given while paying the fee.
- Now, candidates can go to the next step of application form filling.
IES Application Fee
|2||SC/ST/PH Female||No Fees|
Step 3 – Uploading Images
- After paying the application fee, candidates have to log in again using registration number and password.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format.
- After uploading check the preview of the uploaded photograph and signature.
- Now click on the next button to move forward.
Photograph & Signature Specifications
- The photograph should be in jpg format and the size of the file should be between 3kb to 40kb.
- The Signature should be in jpg format and the size of the file should be between 1kb to 40kb.
Step 4 – Selection of Exam Center
- After uploading the images, applicants have to choose the exam center.
- Applicants can choose the two preferences according to their convenience.
- Candidates can choose the exam venues through the dropdown list.
- After that, submit the application form by clicking on the “I Agree” Button.
- An email will be sent to the registered email id after final submitting the application form.
Important Points Regarding IES Application Form 2018
- The application form can be filled through online mode only.
- Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria first before filling the application form.
- Fill all the required details carefully as no correction can be made after final submission of the form.
- The mobile number and email id should be valid that is filled in the form.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for the safety purpose.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about IES Exam and other UPSC Exams. Share this article on social media or with your friends and let them know about complete information of IES Examination.