IBPS has released the IBPS PO Application Form on 16th August 2017. Candidates can fill the IBPS PO 2017 application form online through the link provided in this article below. The last date to fill the application form is 5th September. To fill the application form of IBPS PO 2017, candidates have to enter the required details like personal details, educational details, address details, exam details, etc. Candidates are advised to first check the IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria before filing the application form.
Applicants firstly have to register themselves to fill the IBPS PO application form 2017. After that, they have to enter the required details and have to upload the photograph and signature. In the last, aspirants have to pay the application fee which is Rs. 600/- for General and OBC category candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Go through this article to get complete information about IBPS PO Application Form 2017.
Go Through the Syllabus of IBPS PO 2017 for your preparation.
Important Dates of IBPS PO Application Form
|1||Start of Application Form Filling||16th August 2017|
|2||Last Date of Applying||5th September 2017|
|3||Application Fee Payment||16th August 2017|
|4||Last Date of Paying Application Fee||5th September 2017|
IBPS PO Application Form 2017
Application form for IBPS PO 2017 has been released by the IBPS. Applicants can fill the application form online through the link provided here. Candidates can follow the steps to fill the form which is explained below.
Click Here To Fill IBPS PO Application Form 2017.
How To Fill IBPS PO Application Form 2017?
To fill the application form, candidates have to follow the below steps one by one:
1. Online Registration
- Firstly, click on the link provided above.
- After clicking on that, you will be directed to the official page of registration.
- Now, click on the “New Registration” button.
- Enter the required details like name, email id, contact details security code etc.
- After filling all these details click on the submit button.
- An email will be sent to the registered email id containing the login credentials which are registration number and password.
2. Uploading Photograph And Signature
- Now, Login with your registration number and password.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- The format and details of photo and signature are given below:
|Size||20kb – 50kb||10kb – 20kb|
|Dimensions||200 x 230 pixels||140 x 60 pixels|
|Format||JPG or JPEG format||JPG or JPEG format|
3. Filling Basic Details
- After uploading of the photograph and signature, candidates have to fill the required details.
- They have to enter the qualification details, exam related information, experience details etc.
- Applicants have to choose the exam center at this level of the application form.
- Candidates also have to choose the Bank preferences at this stage.
- Click on the submit button after filling all the required details.
4. Preview of Application Form
- After filling all the details, next step is the previewing of the filled IBPS PO application form.
- Aspirants can check all information entered by them in this step of the application form.
- Candidates can also edit the filled details in this step.
- Applicants are advised to cross-check the details carefully as no changes can be made after the final submission of the application form.
5. Application Fee Payment
- In the final step, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Applicants can pay the fee through online mode by using their Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After paying the application fee, fee receipt will be shown on the screen.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for the future use.
IBPS PO Application Fee
|2||For others||Rs 600|
Check out the Complete Process of IBPS PO Selection.
Important Points of IBPS PO Application Form
- Candidates can fill the IBPS PO application form through online mode only.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of the application form.
- Aspirants are advised to keep safe the registration number and password as al the communication will be done through this only.
- No changes can be made in the application form after the final submission of the form so it is advised to fill all the details carefully.
- The uploading images of photograph and signature should be in the prescribed format.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about IBPS Exam. Share this article on social media or with your friends and let them know about complete information of IBPS Examination.