IBPS which is the conducting body of the exam has released the IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 for prelims and mains exam online. IBPS has released the IBPS PO 2017 admit card for mains exam on 10th November 2017. The applicants can download the call letters through the link provided in this article below. Only those candidates can download the admit card who have filled the IBPS PO Application Form. Aspirants can download the admit card by entering their registration number and password.
The last date for downloading the IBPS PO Admit card for the mains exam is 26th November 2017. The IBPS PO 2017 admit card is released in three phases: Preliminary, Mains, and Interview. Candidates who will qualify the mains exam will be able to download the admit card for the interview. Go through the article to get all information about IBPS PO Admit card 2017.
Check Out the IBPS PO Exam Centers 2017 For Registration.
Important Dates of IBPS PO Admit Card
|1||Admit card for pre-exam training||13th September 2017|
|2||Last date of downloading admit card for pre-exam training||29th September 2017|
|3||Admit card for preliminary exam||September 2017|
|4||Last date for preliminary exam admit card||15th October 2017|
|5||Admit card for mains exam||November 2017|
|6||Call letter for Interview||January 2018|
IBPS PO Admit Card 2017
IBPS Has released the admit card for the mains exam on 10th November 2017. Applicants can download the admit card online through the link given below. Steps to download the admit card also provided for the help of the applicants.
Click Here To Download IBPS PO Admit Card For Preliminary Exam.
How To Download IBPS PO Admit Card 2017?
- Firstly, click on the link provided above or visit the official website.
- After that, enter your registration number and password or date of birth.
- Click on the submit button after entering the required details.
- Now, you can see the admit card on the screen.
- Download the admit card by clicking on the downloading button.
- Take the printout of the same for the future use.
Information Printed on IBPS PO Admit Card
All the applicants are advised to check the information printed on the admit card after downloading it whether all information is correct or not. In the case of any discrepancy, contact the examination authority as soon as possible. Check the information printed on the admit card below:
- Roll Number/User ID
- Registration No
- Venue of exam
- Date of exam
- Name & Address of Exam Center
- Venue code
- Space for photograph & Signature
- Space for thumb impression
- Important guidelines for exam
Photo ID Required Along With Admit Card
All the aspirants have to carry a photo id proof along with the admit card on the day of examination. Candidates can carry any of the below id proofs:
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook
Important Points Regarding IBPS PO Admit Card
- Applicants have to download the admit card through online mode only and no hard copy will be sent to the candidate’s address.
- After downloading the admit card, paste the passport size photograph in the given space.
- Don’t put the left thumb impression in the provided space before the exam. It will be done in the front of the invigilator.
- Candidates have to carry the photocopy as well as original id proof along with the admit card as they have to submit the admit card and copy of id proof at the time of examination.
- Applicants without the admit card or photo id proof will not be permitted to sit in the examination hall.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about IBPS Exam. Share this article on social media or with your friends and let them know about complete information on IBPS Examination.