All the candidates wait eagerly for their result after the completion of the exam. The IBPS Clerk Result 2017 will be declared by the conducting authority. The IBPS 2017 result for prelims and mains exam will be declared online and applicants can check their results through the link provided in this article. The result of IBPS Clerk Exam for prelims exam will be tentatively declared in the month of December 2017.
After the result declaration of the prelims exam, applicants will be shortlisted for the mains exam on the basis of their scores in the prelims exam. The mains exam will be conducted on 21st January 2018 and the result for the mains exam will likely to be declared in April 2018.
To check the IBPS Clerk Result 2017, applicants have to enter the user id/registration number and password/date of birth. The result will carry the overall marks as well as the section wise marks obtained by the candidate. For more information about the IBPS Clerk Result, go through the article.
Want to Know About IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure 2017 for all Posts?
Important Dates of Result
|1||Prelims Exam Date||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th December 2017|
|2||Result Declaration of Prelims Exam||December 2017|
|3||Mains Exam Date||21st January 2018|
|4||Result Declaration of Mains Exam||April 2018|
|5||Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
IBPS Clerk Result 2017
The result of IBPS Clerk 2017 for prelims and mains exam will be declared online and candidates can check their result through the link provided below in this article. They can also check the steps to check the result.
Click Here to Check IBPS Clerk Result 2017 for Prelims Exam. (Link will be Updated as it Releases).
How To Check IBPS Clerk Result 2017?
- Firstly, click on the link provided above.
- After clicking on the link, candidates will be directed to the login portal of the IBPS.
- Now, enter the registration number/roll number and password/date of birth.
- After entering all the required details, click on the Login button.
- Applicants can check the result on the screen and can download the same by clicking on the download button.
- Take the printout of the scorecard for the future use.
Details Printed on IBPS Clerk Scorecard
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number/Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Qualifying Status of Candidate
- Section Wise Cutoff
- Overall Cutoff
IBPS Clerk Result 2017 for Prelims Exam
The result of the prelims exam will be out of 100 marks and will be declared in the month of December by IBPS. The result will carry qualifying status of the candidate and overall and section wise cutoff. The candidate has to qualify te both cutoffs to be shortlisted for the mains exam. Only those candidates will be able to take the mains exam who will be shortlisted for ten same.
Score Calculation For Prelims Exam
Total score = Scores obtained in Reasoning Ability + English Language + Numerical Ability.
IBPS Clerk Result 2017 for Mains Exam
The shortlisted candidates will take the mains exam and the result of the mains exam will likely to be declared in April 2018. The marks scored in the mains exam will only be the consideration for the final merit list. Candidates have to secure the overall and sectional cutoff to be shortlisted for the provisional allotment. The total marks of mains exam will be out of 200 and they are converted to out of 100 for the provisional allotment list.
Score Calculation For Mains Exam
Total weighted score = Score obtained in Reasoning x 1.25 + English Language x 1.00 + General Awareness x 1.00 + Computer Knowledge x 0.50 + Quantitative Aptitude x 1.25.
IBPS Clerk Merit List
- The merit list will be prepared by the IBPS after the normalization of the scores.
- All the applicants will be selected on the basis of rank in the merit list and preference of the bank.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category, selected in the same manner as general category candidates will be treated as own merit candidates.
Are You Eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam? Check Eligibility of IBPS Clerk 2017.
After the provisional allotment, applicants have to appear for the document verification and medical test. Bank will provide the appointment letter if a candidate is medically fit and his/her documents are verified. Applicants have to verify the following documents:
- Printout of System generated application form.
- Date of birth proof.
- Photo identity proof.
- Marksheet or certificates of graduation or any equivalent qualification.
- Caste certificate if any
- Disability certificate.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about IBPS Exam. Share this article on social media or with your friends and let them know about complete information of IBPS Examination.