Admit Card is one of the important documents for the exam. IBPS has released the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 for the Preliminary exam. The admit card of IBPS Clerk 2017 for Prelims exam is available online for the candidates. The admit card for the mains exam will be separately released after the commencement of the prelims exam.
Applicants can download IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket 2017 online by entering their roll number/ registration number and password/date of birth. The IBPS Clerk Call Letter carries the information like date of exam, timing and venue of the exam, the address of the exam venue, photo and signature of the candidate and other information regarding the exam.
Applicants have to carry the IBPS Clerk 2017 Admit Card to the exam center on the day of the exam as no candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall without admit card. Only those applicants can download the Admit Card for Mains exam who will qualify the Prelims exam.
Are You Aware of IBPS Clerk Paper Pattern 2017?
Important Dates of IBPS Clerk Admit Card
|1||Release of Admit Card for Prelims Exam||November 2017|
|2||Prelims Exam Date||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th December 2017|
|3||Release of Admit Card for Mains Exam||December 2017|
|4||Mains Exam Date||21st January 2018|
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017
IBPS will release the admit card in two phases: Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam. For the prelims exam, IBPS has released the admit card and for the Mains exam, the admit card will be released in the month of December 2017. Applicants can download the call letter for both exams through the link provided below in the article. Also, applicants can check the steps to download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017.
Click Here To Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card For Prelims Exam.
How To Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card?
- Firstly, click on the link provided above or visit the official website of IBPS.
- After clicking on the link, you will be directed to the Login page of the IBPS Clerk Admit Card.
- Now enter the required details like registration number/roll number and password/date of birth.
- After entering all details, click on the submit button.
- Applicants can see the admit card on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take the printout of the same.
Information Printed on IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017
All the applicants are advised to cross-check all the information printed on the admit card after downloading it. In the case of any discrepancy, contact the exam authority as soon as possible. All the information that is printed on the admit card is given below:
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Exam Date & Time
- Exam Venue & Address
- Photograph & Signature of the Candidate
- Important Guidelines for the Exam
Documents Required to Carry Along With IBPS Clerk Admit Card
All the candidates have to carry a photo id prof along with the admit card to examination hall on the day of the exam. Applicants can carry any of the below id proof:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
Some Important Points
- IBPS Clerk Admit Card will be available in online mode only and no hard copy of the same will be sent to the candidate.
- Applicants must check the details printed on the admit card after downloading it. In the case of any mistake, immediately contact the exam authority.
- Candidates have to carry the admit card to the examination hall along with the original photo id proof as well as a photocopy of it.
- Candidates have to submit the photocopy of the id proof along with the admit card to the invigilator.
- After downloading the admit card, paste the color passport size photo on the admit card in given space.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information about IBPS Exam. Share this article on social media or with your friends and let them know about complete information on IBPS Examination.