Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – Central Railway has released the notification for the recruitment of the Staff Nurse, Health Inspector & Pharmacist on the contract basis. Interested candidates can walk in for the interview on 20-09-2017 at 10:00 A.M. Applicants can check the complete details about Central Railway Vacancies 2017 like steps to apply, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, age limit, educational qualification etc in this article.
Central Railway Recruitment Details
Total Number of Posts: – 04
Name of Posts and Vacancies: –
- Staff Nurse: 01 Post
- Health Inspector: 01 Post
- Pharmacist: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For Central Railway Recruitment 2017
Candidates can check all requirements of the Eligibility Criteria For Central Railway Recruitment below. Candidates are advised to read all the requirements of the job before applying for the that.
- For Post-1, the age of the applicant must be between 20-40 years.
- For Post-2, the age should be between 20-35 years.
- For Post-3, the age limit should be 18-33 years.
Note: – The above-mentioned age should be as on 06-09-2017. There are 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates as per the rules.
- South East Central Railway Recruitment 2017
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2017
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
- For Post-1, applicants should be passed having three years course in Genl. Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized school of Nursing or other institutions by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc Nursing. Applicants should also have the Certificate as Regd. Nurse/ Midwife.
- For Post-2, the applicant should have passed 12th class with Science along with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India or registration with State Pharmacy Council.
- For Post-3, the candidate should have done B.Sc in Chemistry as well as 1-year Diploma in Health/ Sanitary Inspector or one year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health/ Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for vocational training, Ministry of Labour and employment.
Candidates will be selected for all posts on the basis of performance in personal interview.
How To Apply For Central Railway Recruitment??
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview on 20-09-2017 at 10:00 A.M on the venue: CMS Office, Central Railway Hospital, King’s way, Nagpur. They also have to carry the passport size photographs as well as all the original documents along with them on the date of interview. For more information visit the official website.
Official Notification of Central Railway Recruitment 2017
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information on Government Jobs.