Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online
The Canara Bank has published latest job for all Indian candidate to apply online for the 450 Probationary Officer’s (PO) posts in Junior Management Grade Scale I from 09-01-2018 to 31-01-2018.
Below you’ll find the qualification, age limit, selection process and how to apply for Canara Bank Jobs 2018.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
No of Vacancy: 450
|Category-Wise Jobs||No of Vacancy|
Age limit and Educational Qualification criteria
Candidate aged between 20 and 30 years (01.12.2017), graduated in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate (55% aggregate for SC/ ST/ PWBD) in their respective discipline or its equivalent from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government may apply for Canara Bank PO jobs.
However, the relaxation in age for SC/ ST/ PWBD of up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC.
Remember: Eligible Candidates must apply for admissions to the specially designed One-year training course leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) either through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE education International Pvt Ltd., Mangaluru, which are recognized by UGC.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the online objective test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to apply Online for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018?
Step 1: Visit the website official website or Click Here
Step 2: Registered on aforementioned website (in step 1)
Step 3: Fill the form according to the given instruction.
Step 4: After completion, do payment through Online payment gateways such as NEFT, RTGS, IMPS or paid fees by Debit Card and Credit Card.
Key Dates to Note
|Start Date to Apply Online & Fees Payment||09.01.2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Fees Payment||31-01-2018|
|Last Date to take Print-out of Application||15.02.2018|
|Date of uploading Admit Card||After 20.02.2018|
|Tentative Date for Online Test||04.03.2018|
Candidates from General Category and SC/ST/PWBD are required to pay Rs. 708/- [includes GST @18%] and Rs. 118/- [Intimation Charges only includes GST @18%] respectively.
For Further Information related to Salary and Emoluments and others, kindly Click Here.
- Candidates must apply with valid E-Mail as further candidates may be contacted at the registered E-Mail address.
- The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying.
- Please fill correct Phone Number/ Email Address at the time of form filling so that candidate can get the important updates of Commission.
- In order to ensure security, kindly close your browser after the transaction.
- Take out the printout of E-receipt after Successful completion
- One application will be submitted by a Candidate if the duplicate application is detected then the latest application will be considered.
- Candidates will have to retain the admit card till final selection.
About Canara Bank
Canara Bank was founded in the year 1906, headquartered in Bangaluru by the Govt. of India. The Canara Bank has considered being one the largest Public Sector Bank in India with almost 6639 branches and more than 10600 ATMs spread across India. It has the branch overseas as well i.e. branch in London, Hong Kong, Moscow, Shanghai, Doha, Bahrain, South Africa, Dubai, Tanzania and New York The following are the subsidiary companies of Canara Bank.
- Canfin Homes Limited (CFHL), with a network of 110 branches and 28 satellite offices throughout India
- Canbank Factors Limited
- Canbank Venture Capital Fund Limited
- Canbank Computer Services Limited
- Canara Bank Securities Limited
- Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Limited
- Canbank Financial Services Limited
- Canara HSBC Oriental Life Insurance Company Limited.
Key advice to all ambitious entrants seeks to work with the Canara Bank, grab this opportunity. Our best wishes are with all entrants and follow all instructions mentioned above.
CareerGyaani is a portal where you can find all the latest updates on Jobs, exams, University and much more. So for more updates, you can subscribe to the newsletter or you can press the bell icon for all new updates. We wish you best of luck for this recruitment and keep visiting again and again for more useful stuff. If, you like this article; then keep sharing with your friends.