Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 – Assam Co-operative Apex Bank published an advertisement for recruitment of 55 Probationary Officer & Assistant cum Assistant Cashier on the contract basis. Interested candidates can apply via sending their application form on or before 28-09-2017. Applicants can check the complete details about Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Vacancies 2017 like steps to apply, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, age limit, educational qualification etc in this article.
Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Recruitment Details
Total Number of Posts: – 55
Name of Posts and Vacancies: –
- Probationary Officer: 20 Posts
- Assistant cum Assistant Cashier: 35 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2017
Candidates can check all requirements of the Eligibility Criteria For Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Recruitment below. Candidates are advised to read all the requirements of the job before applying for the that.
The age of the applicants should be between 23 to 28 years for the Post-1 and between 21 to 26 years for Post-2 as on 01-09-2017.
- For Post-1, the applicants should have completed Post Graduation in any discipline or equivalent degree in MBA, CA, Engineering, MCA, Agriculture etc. The aspirants should have knowledge of computer also.
- For Post-2, the applicants should have completed Post Graduation in any discipline but preference will be given to the candidates with MBA Degree and have good knowledge of computer also.
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
- United Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Other Details of Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Recruitment
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and personal interview rounds for both posts.
Aspirants have to pay the registration fee of Rs. 300/- for both the posts. Applicants have to pay the fee in the form of Bank Demand Draft in the favor of “ The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd.” payable at Guwahati. The DD should be sent along with the application form.
How To Apply For Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Recruitment 2017??
Interested and eligible candidates can send their application form in the prescribed format along with the required documents. The list of documents is provided below:
- 2 passport size photograph pasted on application form
- Self-attested copies of educational certificates (Pass Certificate & Marksheets)
- Experience certificate
- Age Certificate
Applicants have to send their application form in an envelope on which they have to write “Post applied for (Name of the Post)” to The Managing Director, The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd, H.O., Panbazar, H.B. Road, Guwahati-781001, Kamrup (M), Assam on or before 28-09-2017.
Click Here To Download Application Form.
Official Notification of Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Recruitment
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information on Government Jobs.