ASRB Recruitment 2017 – Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) has announced the advertisement for the recruitment of 173 Stenographer Grade-III & Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Eligible and interested candidates can apply through online mode from 31-08-2017 to 25-09-2017. Applicants can check the complete details about ASRB vacancies 2017 like steps to apply, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, age limit, educational qualification etc in this article.
ASRB Recruitment Details
Total Number of Posts: – 173
Name of Posts: –
- Stenographer Grade-III: – 95 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): – 78 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For ASRB Recruitment 2017
Candidates can check all requirements of the Eligibility Criteria For ASRB Recruitment below. Candidates are advised to read all the requirements of the job before applying for the that.
The age of the applicants should be between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date of the application or 25-09-2017. There is age relaxation for the reserved category/Departmental candidates as per the Government rules.
Check This Out:
- CMRL Recruitment 2017
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2017
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- VECC Recruitment 2017
- Applicants should pass the 12th class or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute for the Stenographer Grade-III post.
- For the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), applicants should have passed 12th class or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute along with the typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on the computer.
Other Details of ASRB Recruitment
Candidates will be selected for both posts on the basis of their performance in the computer based test.
Applicants of the General and Other Backward Class (OBC) category have to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/-. There is no fee for the candidates of SC/ST/Divyang/Ex-Serviceman/Women category.
Click Here to Check Official Notification of ASRB Recruitment.
Steps To Apply For ASRB Recruitment 2017
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above posts online on or before 31-08-2017 to 25-09-2017 by following the below steps.
- Firstly, visit the official website or Click Here.
- After that, click on the advertisement showing in the News.
- Raed the notification and click on the link.
- Register on the portal by entering the required details.
- After that login with your credentials and fill the application form.
- Applicants are advised to check all the information entered before submitting the application form.
- Take the print out of the confirmation page for the future use.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information on Government Jobs.