WBJEE Counselling is conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB). WBJEE 2017 counselling was done in June 2017. Before the actual Counselling, WBJEEB has conducted the Mock Counselling sessions from 15th to 30th May. This Mock Counselling was just to give an idea about actual Counselling procedure to the participating candidates.
The actual Counselling will be done online in the month of June. All the candidates who are in the merit list will be eligible to participate in the Counseling procedure. Candidates have to register for the participation in the Counselling and have to pay the required fees for registration.
After registration, candidates have to fill their choice of colleges and courses and then lock them. The seat allotment will be done on the basis of the rank obtained by the candidates. To know more about WBJEE Counselling, go through this article.
Check out the History of WBJEE
WBJEE Mock Counselling
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination has conducted the Mock Counselling for all the participating candidates from 15th to 30th May. The mock Counselling was done at the designated help centers. The list of help centers was declared by the WBJEE Board. The motive of this mock Counselling was to provide the training sessions to the participating candidates.
To download the List of Helping Centers Click Here.
Procedure of WBJEE Counselling
- Online Registration.
- Online Choice Filling and Locking.
- Seat Allotment.
- Fee Payment And Seat Freezing.
- Reporting to Institute.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Register yourself online through the link. (Link will be updated soon)
- Enter your Application Number.
- Enter your password.
- Enter your Date Of Birth (D.O.B).
- Click on Confirm button.
Note: – Candidates must remember their registration number and password generated by the system.
Step 2- Fee Payment For Registration
- After registration, candidates have to pay the Counselling fee of Rs. 500.
- Candidates have to download the e-challan form the site.
- After submitting the payment in the bank, fill the transaction details.
- After this, Identity code and password will be generated.
Step 3- Choice Filling And Locking
- Firstly login with your Registration number, and password on the link given above.
- Fill your choices according to your preferred colleges and branches.
- After filling the choices, candidates can rerecord them or can add new choices by editing button.
- Candidates have to lock their choices before the last date otherwise the choices will be locked by default. ( Candidates should fill as many choices as they can).
- The choice locking will be done once for all three rounds.
- Counseling and seat allotment will be done on the basis of Rank obtained by the candidate.
Step 4- Seat Allotment
The candidates will be allotted the seats in various colleges and various programs according to the rank. WBJEE Counseling and seat allotment will be conducted on the basis of following factors:
- Category of the candidate (ST, SC, PwD, GEN).
- Rank obtained by the Candidate.
- The priority order of the candidate’s choice filling of institutes and programs.
- Availability of seats for which the candidate is eligible.
- Business Rules.
Click here for – Top Coaching Institutes of WBJEE
Step 5- Reporting To Institute
- Candidates have to report to the institute with the all original certificates and documents for the admission.
- This is the last step of WBJEE counseling for the admission.
List of Documents Required Reporting
- WBJEE Admit Card
- WBJEE Result
- WBJEE Seat Allotment Letter
- Fee Slip of Counselling payment.
- Class 10th Mark Shet
- Class 12th Mark Sheet.
- Category Certificate (If Applicable).
- Domicile (If Applicable)