VITEEE application form 2017 was available from 9th November 2016. The last date to fill the form was extended to 15th March 2017 which was 28th February 2017 earlier. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode or offline mode.
Check this out: VITEEE Slot Booking 2017
They can also make corrections/changes in the application form till 15th March 2017. Application form for the NRI and Foreign candidates was available from 30th September 2016 online. The last date of applying for the NRI candidates was 30th April while for the Foreign candidate it was 10th June 2017.
Candidates can fill the application form through online mode by clicking on the link given below in this article whether to apply offline, the forms were available to some Head post offices and institutes. The list of Head post offices and institutes for the same was released by the VIT University.
Aspirants have to register with email ID and contact number to fill the application form. All the information regarding VITEEE 2017 Application form is provided in this article.
Note: – All the candidates must go through the VITEEE Eligibility Criteria before applying filling the VITEEE application form.
Important Dates Regarding VITEEE Application Form 2017
|1||NRI/Foreign Students Application Form||30th September 2016|
|2||Start of Application Form||9th November 2016|
|3||Last Date of NRI Application Form||30th April 2017|
|4||Last Date of Application Form||15th March 2017|
|5||Last Date of Editing Application Form||15th March 2017|
|6||VITEEE Exam||5th April to 16th April 2017|
How To Fill VITEEE Application Form 2017??
Candidates have to follow various steps to fill the application form of VITEEE. I this article, we have provided all the steps to fill the VITEEE application form. Read all the steps carefully and follow them:
Step 1 – Registration
- Click on the link given above to go the registration page. After clicking you will land on the page given below.
- Click on the New Applicant Button.
- Now enter the details given below:
- Name of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- After entering all these details, click on the Register Button. Once you click on the Register Button, a password will b e sent to your registered mobile number and Email ID.
Note: – Keep this password safe for the future use as you have to log in again through this password.
Step 2 – Password confirmation
- After completion of the registration, candidates have to log in by entering their registered email ID and password sent to their Mobile number and email ID for the further process from the same page.
- Once Login, you will see the below page on your screen.
- Now, click on the application form link given to the left side of the page.
Step 3 – Filling Application Form
- By clicking on the application form link you will be directed to the below page.
- Now, Enter the following details:
- Date of Birth
- Mother Tongue
- Native state
- Whether hostel accommodation is required?
- Blood Group
- Address for correspondence
- Check all the information you have entered and click on the Submit button.
- After that, you will see the below page.
- Now, candidates have to enter the following details:
- Medium of instruction
- Mode of Study
Qualifying Exam Passed/Appearing – 12th Standard
- Name of the Board
- Roll Number/Registration Number/Seat Number (If already allocated)
- Name of School
Address of the school
- Area Name
- Pin Code
- After entering these details, click on the Submit Button. Now, an Application Number will be generated. Keep this application number for the future use.
Step 4 – Payment Mode
- In this step, candidates have to choose the mode of payment – Net banking/Credit/Debit card.
- Then click on the “Proceed To Pay” Button.
- After that below page will be seen
- Then enter following details:
- Select Credit Card/Debit
- Select Card Option
- Enter Card Number
- Enter Card Holder’s Name
- Enter card’s expiry date
- Enter CVV Number
- Click on Pay Now.
Check This Out Top 10 IIT Engineering Colleges Accepting JEE Advanced Score
VITEEE Online Application Fee
Candidates paying through online mode have to pay application fee of Rs. 970 via Net banking/Debit card/Credit card.
VITEEE Offline Application Fee
Candidates paying through offline mode have to pay Rs. 990 through DD to the University Address “Director- UG Admissions”, VIT University, Vellore – 632014.
Step 5 – Photo And Signature Uploading
- In this step, candidates have to upload their photo and signature in the given size and format.
- The specifications of the photo and signature are given as:
- Photo: – Size should be between 10KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM
- Signature: – Size should be between 10KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM
Instructions For Offline VITEEE Application Form
- VITEEE offline application form was available on some of Head post offices and institutes. Candidates who want to fill application form offline have to go to the post office or institute. To check the list of post offices click on the link. They have to pay the application fee at the counter they will get the application form along with Boucher and self-address printed envelope.
- Candidates can also get the VIT application form from the VIT Unversity and its campuses.
- They can also get the application form through post by sending the DD in favor of “VIT University’, payable at Vellore, with a covering letter addressed to- “Director – UG Admissions”, VIT University, Vellore-632014.
- Candidates have to mention their name, mobile number, and address at the back of the DD.
- The application form should be filled by the candidate in his/her her Hand Writing.
- Candidate must note the 10 digit application number for the future use.
Instructions For NRI And Foreign Candidates
- Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory, therefore fill all the details before proceeding for print out.
- Ensure that the print page set up of duly filled-in application form is in A4 size only.
- An Application Number will be generated as soon as you fill the application form. Note down the application number for further use.
- Enter the required details to fill up the application form and then click on the ‘Next’ button at the bottom of the page. Foreign and NRI category candidates need to fill in the application form along with necessary enclosures* and duly upload them along with the form. The candidates are advised not to send the hardcopy of the application form.
- Do not enclose any demand draft with the application form.
- Kindly upload the relevant documents and do not send the hard copy.
- Keep all required documents ready for uploading in the size mentioned.
How To Check VITEEE Application Status??
- Click Here to go to the application status window.
- Enter your application number and verification code.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Your application status will be shown on your screen.
Keep Visiting www.careergyaani.com for more information about VITEEE Exam