TS EAMCET Exam pattern 2017 was released by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad (JNTU). This is very important for the candidates to be aware of the TS EAMCET exam pattern to get the good marks in the exam. The exam pattern of TS EAMCET gives an idea of the type of questions that will come in actual exam. It also helps the aspirants to prepare a plan to attempt the question paper in limited time. The TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2017 includes mode of exam, the time duration of exam, subject wise marks distribution etc.
The question paper of TS EAMCET will be in English and Telugu language. If a candidate, who wishes to take the exam in the Urdu language will have to appear for the exam in Hyderabad only. The TS EAMCET Exam 2017 was held on 12th May. We have explained all details about TS EAMCET 2017 exam pattern in this article. To Get all the information about TS EAMCET exam pattern, read this article.
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
TS EAMCET Marking Scheme
All questions will carry 1 mark and there are total 160 questions in all three sections that are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for every correct answer. Thre will be no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
Important Points Regarding TS EAMCET Exam Pattern
- All questions in the exam will be the objective in nature and multiple choice questions.
- Candidates have to choose the correct answer from the given options and have to darken the circle of correct option.
- Candidates can use Blue or Black pen to darken the circle.
- The exam will be conducted in English and Telugu language.
- A candidate, who wishes to take the exam in the Urdu language will have to appear for the exam in Hyderabad only.
- The time duration of the TS EAMCET exam will be 3 Hours.
- There are total 160 questions in the paper.
- Mathematics section will have 80 questions and remaining two subjects that are Physics and Chemistry will have 40 questions each.
- 1 mark is rewarded for each correct answer and there is no negative marking for any incorrect answer.