TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2017 was announced by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). All candidates must fulfill all the requirements of TS EAMCET to be eligible for applying. The TS EAMCET 2017 Eligibility criteria include requirements like age limit, qualifying exam, passing percentage of the qualifying exam, domicile etc.
All candidates must check the TS EAMCET Eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form. The candidates who match all the requirements can fill the application form. The TS EAMCET Application Form 2017 was available from 15th March 2017. The eligibility criteria for the admission is same as of entrance exam. We have provided all the information regarding TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2017. Read this article completely to get all information about the same.
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
Here we have explained TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria which must be fulfilled by the aspirants to participate in the TS EAMCET 2017.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders can also apply.
- Candidate must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state or Telangana State.
- Candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as defined by Telangana/Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
3. Age Limit
- All candidates must have completed minimum 16 years of age as on December 31, 2016.
- For B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering), B.Tech (FST) and B.Sc (CA and BM), candidates should have completed 17 years of age and the upper age limit for them is 22 years.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category have a relaxation of 5 years. The upper age limit for them is 25 years.
4. Academic Qualification
- Candidates must have qualified the 12th class or final year of the intermediate exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- All Candidates who have studied the Vocational course in Engineering and Technology field along with the bridge courses can also apply.
- Candidates should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Engineering Diploma of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other equivalent examination.
- Candidates must have scored 45% marks in all subjects in aggregate. SC/ST and other reserved category candidates must have obtained a minimum of 40% in all the subjects in aggregate.
Documents Required At The Time of Admission
The list of documents which are required at the time of Counselling and admission is given below:
- Birth Certificate or Class X certificate.
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Study Certificate from Class VIII to Intermediate
- Qualifying Exam Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Sports or NCC certificates (if applying under the quota)
Keep Visiting www.careergyaani.com for more information about TS EAMCET.