TS EAMCET Counselling 2017 has been started. JNTU Kakinada is conducting the TS EAMCET Counselling. The candidates have to verify the documents and after that, they can fill their preferred choices of colleges and courses. The process of document verification is started from 12th June. Candidates will be called for the document verification according to the ranks. This is the first stage of Counselling. The process of Counselling includes various stages like document verification, choice filling, seat allotment fee payment etc.
The first list of allotted candidates will be published on 28th June. The TS EAMCET 2017 Counselling will b done in various phases. Only those candidates can participate in the Counselling who have qualified the cutoff marks. To know more about TS EAMCET Counselling, read this article.
TS EAMCET Counselling Schedule
|Date||Reporting Time||Rank (From)||Rank (To)|
|12th June 2017||09:00 A.M.||1||1500|
|13th June 2017||09:00 A.M.||6001||8500|
|14th June 2017||09:00 A.M.||16001||18500|
|15th June 2017||09:00 A.M.||26001||28500|
|16th June 2017||09:00 A.M.||36001||38500|
|17th June 2017||09:00 A.M.||46001||48500|
|18th June 2017||09:00 A.M.||56001||59000|
|19th June 2017||09:00 A.M.||68001||71000|
|20th June 2017||09:00 A.M.||80001||83000|
|21st June 2017||09:00 A.M.||92001||95000|
|03:30 P.M.||101001||LAST ++|
Counselling Details For PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
|Date||Category||Reporting Time||Rank (From)||Rank (To)|
|12th June 2017||Anglo-Indian||09:00 A.M||1||LAST|
|PH-(V) & PH-(H)||09:00 A.M||1||LAST|
|13th June 2017||PH-(O)||09:00 A.M||40001||50000|
|14th June 2017||CAP||09:00 A.M||1||20000|
|SPORTS AND GAMES||11:30 A.M||1||15000|
|SPORTS AND GAMES||03:00 P.M||15001||36000|
|15th June 2017||NCC||09:00 A.M||1||10000|
|16th June 2017||CAP||09:00 A.M||40001||60000|
|SPORTS AND GAMES||11:30 A.M||36001||45000|
|SPORTS AND GAMES||03:00 P.M||45001||56000|
|17th June 2017||NCC||09:00 A.M||36001||42000|
|18th June 2017||SPORTS AND GAMES||09:00 A.M||56001||67000|
|SPORTS AND GAMES||11:30 A.M||67001||78000|
|SPORTS AND GAMES||01:30 P.M||78001||89000|
|SPORTS AND GAMES||03:00 P.M||89001||LAST|
|19th June 2017||NCC||09:00 A.M||60001||65000|
|20th June 2017||NCC||09:00 A.M||80001||85000|
TS EAMCET Counselling Schedule For Exercising Options
|Date||Rank (From)||Rank (To)|
|16th To 17th June 2017||1||36000|
|18th To 19th June 2017||36001||56000|
|20th To21st June 2017||56001||80000|
|21st To 22nd June 2017||80001||LAST ++|
|22nd To 23rd June 2017||Change of Selected Option|
|28th June 2017||Release of Allotted Candidate’s List|
Counseling Schedule & Helpline Centres for OC/BC/SC/Minority and ST Candidates
|1||OC/BC/SC/Minority Category||Click Here|
|2||ST Category||Click Here|
Procedure of TS EAMCET Counselling 2017
TS EAMCET Counselling includes following steps:
Step 1 – Registration
- Firstly, visit the designated helpline center for verification of documents.
- Get registered yourself to the officer by giving your rank card.
- Now, complete the other formalities, pay the fee and collect the registration form.
- After that, wait for your turn and when your rank announcement is made, go and verify your registration form.
- For verification, candidate’s Aadhar details will be verified.
|OC/BC Category||Rs. 1,000/-|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 500/-|
Step 2 – Document Verification
- Now, verify your details on the registration form.
- After verification of the documents, collect the receipt of certificates.
- Check all the details and sign the receipt.
- Collect manual option form from them.
Documents Required For Verification
- Rank Card
- Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card
- SSC Marks Memo
- Transfer Certificate
- Class VI to Interstudy certificates
- Intermediate Memo-cum-pass certificate
- Income Certificate (If Applicable)
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Residence Certificate/Domicile of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in the case of Non-Local candidates.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority Certificate if applicable.
- Residence certificate in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Documents required for Counselling for NCC/Anglo-Indian/PH/CAP
- Anglo Indian: – Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence.
- Minorities: – SSC TC containing Minority Status or certificate from the head master.
- NCC & Sports: – Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- Physically Handicapped: – Only candidates with 40% and above disability are considered eligible.
- CAP: – Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer – Identity card and Discharge book (in the case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in service men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
Step 3 – Choice Filling/ Exercise Options And Logout
- Firstly, click on the “Candidate Registration Button.
- Enter, Hall ticket number, ROC form number, rank, and date of birth.
- After registration, a password will be generated.
- Now, Login by entering your login ID, hall ticket number, date of birth, and password.
- After Login, exercise options means, select your preference of colleges and courses. Select as many options of colleges and courses as they can.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidate on the basis choice filling and availability of seats.
- After filing all choices, check all the options and click on “Confirm Logout”.
- Take the printout of the list of selected colleges and courses.
Click Here To Fill Choices or Exercise Options.
Step 4 – Allotment of Seat
- Candidates will be informed through SMS or they can check online after seat allotment.
- After that, log in and download your allotment order by clicking on “Allotment Order”.
Step 5 – Fee payment
- After allotment of seat, candidates have to pay the fee for admission.
- The fee can be paid through Challan mode.
- Candidates can download the e-challan from allotment order page.
- E-challan can be paid at any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad.