Candidates applying for TOEFL Test can also apply for the TOEFL Scholarship. Candidates must be a citizen of Mainland China, India, Japan, Korea or Taiwan to apply for the TOEFL Scholarship. This scholarship is given to the test takers for achieving academic excellence, performing extracurricular activities, exhibiting leadership skills, and demonstrating English-communication proficiency. Here we have provided all the information regarding TOEFL Scholarship 2017 in this article.
Eligibility Criteria For TOEFL Scholarship
Candidates applying for the TOEFL Scholarship must meet all these conditions to avail the scholarship. The eligibility criteria may vary according to the country you are applying for.
- Candidate must be living in the same country from where he/she is applying for the test.
- Applying candidate must hold a grade point average of at least 80 or higher on a 100-point scale or a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Candidate must have a valid TOEFL Score for admissions into your undergraduate or graduate program.
- Candidate must be beginning undergraduate or graduate from a college or university listed in the TOEFL Destination Search.
Check This Out IELTS Result 2017
Documents Required For TOEFL Scholarship
Candidates applying for the scholarship have to submit the following documents:
- Complete application, including TOEFL test scores and a 600-word essay.
- TOEFL scholarship winners have to submit a PDF of the official acceptance letter from the college/university they plan to attend.
- An original transcript from your current school (a high school/secondary school transcript if applying for undergraduate study and a college/university transcript if applying for graduate study).
TOEFL is an international level English proficiency test conducted by Educational Testing Service (ETS). TOEFL scores are accepted by more than 9,000 organizations across 130 countries including Australia, Canada, the UK and the United States. The total exam centers for TOEFL are approx 4,500 worldwide. TOEFL is conducted in two formats: TOEFL IBT (Internet-based test) and TOEFL PBT (paper-based test). It is conducted about 50 times a year and candidates can book their test dates according to their convenience. TOEFL is generally conducted on Saturdays and Sundays.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest updates on TOEFL.