The SET Exam Pattern is decided by the Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune. Set exam pattern gives the idea about the exam and information about the exam like marking scheme, the time duration of the exam, section wise weight age of marks and questions, nature of questions etc. With the help of the exam pattern, candidates can prepare for the exam in a proper manner. To get all the information about SET 2017 exam pattern, read this article.
SET Exam Pattern
The SET exam pattern gives an idea about the type of questions that will come in actual exam. The SET Exam Pattern 2017 includes mode of exam, the time duration of exam, subject wise marks distribution etc. The total time duration for the exam is 2.30.Hours or 150 Minutes. The total number of marks will be 200 and the total number of questions will be 100. For every correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded and there is no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
SET Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
Specification About SET Exam Pattern
- The time duration for the exam was 2.30 Hours or 150 Minutes.
- The exam has 100 number of questions and total marks were 200.
- The exam paper consists of three sections that are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Physics and Chemistry section contains 25 questions each while Mathematics section contains 50 questions.
- For every correct answer, 2 marks will be rewarded and there is no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
SET Exam Centers
SET Exam Centers 2017 are the venues where the exam was conducted. SIU conducts the SET exam for the admission to 420 Undergraduate Engineering seats in Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune. Last year there were 19 exam centers but for this year there were 21 centers. SIT added two new exam centers that were Gangtok and Shillong. Candidates have to choose the SET Exam Centers while filling the application form according to their convenience. Candidates can’t change or edit the selected exam centers after confirmation.