SAT Registration 2017 can be done in two ways that are through online as well as by mail. SAT is conducted seven times in the US and six times Internationally. SAT is held in October, November, December, January, March, May and June. In March, SAT is conducted in the US only. Candidates are advised to check the SAT Eligibility Criteria before applying for the test. Aspirants can check all information about SAT 2017 Registration in this article.
SAT Registration 2017
Aspirants can register for the SAT 2017 online as well as by mail. Here we have explained the process of registration for both methods. Candidates can select any one of them for registration.
SAT Online Registration
- Firstly go to the official website of the SAT or click on the link below.
- Candidates have to create an account with College Board for registration.
- After creating the account, log in with your credentials.
- Now enter your personal details and make sure that it is same as mentioned on your ID proof.
- Choose your test date and test center. Candidates can also use their zip code to find the nearest available test center.
- After that, candidates have to upload a photograph. The photo must be identified at the time of the test.
- After completing all these steps candidates can download the admit card for the test.
Click Here To Register For SAT 2017.
SAT Registration By Mail
Candidates can register by mail if :
- Requesting testing closer to home.
- Younger than 13 years old.
- Requesting Sunday testing for the first time.
- Paying by check or money order (payable to “The College Board”).
- Unable to upload a digital photo as part of the online registration process.
- Registering through a SAT international representative.
SAT Registration Fees
If you take the SAT test without essay as it is optional then you have to pay the US $43 and if the candidate chooses the test with essay then he/she have to pay the US $54.50 as registration fee. For the international students taking the test outside the US, they have to pay the extra US $49 along with registration fees. The basic registration fee for the Subject test is $26. Candidates have to pay the $26 for language tests with listening and $18 for other tests.
Check This Out: GRE Test Pattern 2017
SAT Registration Dates For US
|S.No.||SAT Test Date||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline|
|1||26th August 2017||28th July 2017||8th August 2017 (Mail)
15th August 2017 (Online or by Phone)
|2||7th October 2017||8th September 2017||19th September 2017 (Mail)
27th September 2017 (Online or by Phone)
|3||4th November 2017||5th October 2017||17th October 2017 (Mail)
25th October 2017 (Online or by Phone)
|4||2nd December 2017||2nd November 2017||14th November 2017 (Mail)
21st November 2017 (Online or by Phone)
|5||10th March 2018||9th February 2018||20th February 2018 (Mail)
28th February 2018 (Online or by Phone)
|6||5th May 2018||6th April 2018||17th April 2018 (Mail)
25th April 2018 (Online or by Phone)
|7||2nd June 2018||3rd May 2018||15th May 2018 (Mail)
23rd May 2018 (Online or by Phone)
International RegistrationDates For SAT
|SAT Test Date||Early Registration Deadline via Representative||Registration Deadline|
|6th May 2017||22nd March 2017||7th April 2017|
|7th October 2017||23rd August 2017||8th September 2017|
|2nd December 2017||18th October 2017||2nd November 2017|
|10th March 2018||24th January 2018||9th February 2018|
|5th May 2018||21st March 2018||6th April 2018|
Request For SAT Test on Sunday
If a candidate is not able to take the test on Saturday due to religious observance than he can request to take the test on Sunday. In this case, the candidate has to submit an official letter from the religious head. If a candidate wishes to take the exam from India or Pakistan then this service is not available for him/her.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest information on SAT Test.