NATA Application Form 2017 was available from 4th January and the last date of submission application form was 11th February. The correction facility in the application form was available from 20th to 24th February. The NATA was conducted by Council of Architecture (CoA) on 16th April. The candidates have to pay the application fee to fill the application form. After paying the application fee, candidates can fill the application form.
The last date of paying application fee was 13th February. For filling the application form, candidates have to enter their personal details, educational details, communication details etc. All candidates must check the NATA Eligibility Criteria 2017 before filing the application form. Read this article to know more about NATA 2017 Application form like steps to fill NATA application form, application fee, important dates regarding application form etc.
Click Here To Fill NATA Application Form 2017.
Important Dates Regarding NATA Application Form
|1||Availability of Application Forms||4th January 2017|
|2||Last Date For Submission of Application||11th February 2017|
|3||Fee Payment Last Date||13th February 2017|
|4||Last Date of Confirmation Page Printing||28th February 2017|
|5||Application Correction Window||20th to 24th February 2017|
|6||NATA Exam Date||16th April 2017|
Documents Required For Filling Application Form
Here we have provided the list of all documents which are required for the filling of NATA application form. Check the list below:
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Attested copy of Class X mark sheet
- Proof of payment of application fee
- Valid photo ID proof self a self-attested candidate
How To Fill NATA Application Form 2017??
All the steps to fill the NATA application form are explained here. Candidates can follow these steps one by one to fill their application form.
Step 1 – Registration
- Firstly, candidates have to register online to fill the application form.
- Click on the “Register as a New User” button.
- Candidates have to enter a valid email ID and Password.
- After that, an email will be sent to your email ID containing login details.
- Candidates have to log in using their login details sent to your email ID.
Step 2 – Filling Application Form
- Log in with your new login details that were sent to your email ID.
- Now, click on the “NATA Profile” button.
- After that, candidates have to enter the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Number
- Choice of Examination Center
- Other Details
Educational Details of Class X & XII
- Educational Qualification
- Passing Year
- Pass Status
- Total Marks
- Institute Name & Address
- Roll Number
- Pin Code
- The State of Domicile
- District of Domicile
- Pin Code
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Other Details
- After, entering all these details, click on the Submit Button.
- No Change can be done after final submission.
Did You Know How to Fill BITSAT Application Form
Step 3 – Uploading Images
- Now, candidates have to upload the scanned images.
- Candidates must upload the images in one go.
- The size of Photo should be between 4 to 100 KB (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm).
- The size of Signature and Thumb Impression should be between 1 to 30 kb (3.5 cm X 1.5 cm)
Step 4 – Pay Application Fee
- Now, candidates have to pay the application fee which is Rs. 1250/- through online mode only
- Candidates can pay the fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking & BillDesk EPG services.
- Candidate applying for the Dubai exam center has to pay an additional fee of Rs. 7000/- along with the RS. 1250/- before issuing the admit card.
- Candidates have to pay some additional charges also.
Step 5 – Printout of Confirmation Page
- After paying application form fee, a confirmation page will show on the screen.
- Candidates have to download it and take the printout of the same.
- This confirmation page must be kept safe for the future use.
Note: – Candidates are advised to keep safe your application number, confirmation page and password for the future use as all process will be done through login.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more updates on NATA 2017.