KIITEE slot booking 2017 was available from 1st April 2017 onwards. The last date of KIITEE slot booking was 5th April. Candidates appearing for the KIITEE have to book their Exam Center, date, and timing for the exam. The slot booking was done on the basis of first come first serve. To book the slot, candidates have to login by entering their application number and date of birth.
After completing the process of slot booking, candidates will be able to download the admit card. Those candidates who have not book their slots for the exam, they will not be permitted to take the exam. KIITEE will be conducted from 14th to 23rd April 2017. KIITEE Admit card will be available from 1st to 5th April along with the slot booking. Here we have provided all the information regarding KIITEE Slot booking in this article. To get all information read this article completely.
Click Here For KIITEE Slot Booking 2017.
Important Dates Regarding KIITEE Slot Booking
|1||Start of Slot booking||1st April 2017|
|2||Last Date of Slot Booking||5th April 2017|
|3||Availability of Admit Card||1st to 5th April 2017|
|4||KIITEE||14th to 23rd April 2017|
KIITEE Slot Booking
The KIITEE slot booking will be available for 1st to 5th April 2017. Slot booking will be available on the basis of availability. There will be no change in exam date, exam center, and slot after confirmation. So, candidates have to be very careful when booking their slot.
How To Book Slot For KIITEE 2017??
For KIITEE 2017 slot booking, candidates have to follow these steps which are given below:
Step 1 – Login
- Firstly, candidates have to click on the link given above.
- Now, they have to log in by entering their application number and date of birth.
- After entering all the details click on the Continue button.
- Candidates must remember their application number because login can be done only through application number.
Step 2 – Choose Exam Center
- After login, candidates have to choose the required preference of exam center.
- A list of exam centers will be shown on the screen.
- Candidates have to select exam center according to their convenience from the list of exam centers.
Step 3 – Choose Exam Date
- After selecting exam center, candidates have to choose the exam date.
- Candidates can choose the date between 14th to 23rd April 2017.
- The date availability status will be shown on the screen.
- Candidates can select the date only from the available dates.
Step 4 – Choose Slot Timing
- Now candidates have to choose the slot timing.
- According to the selection of the exam date, timing slots will be displayed by the system.
- Candidates have to select the slot according to availability.
- Candidates must be careful when booking slot because no changing can be done after confirmation of booking.
Step 5 – Download Admit Card
- After completing the slot booking, candidates have to go to the home page.
- Then click on “View My Admit Card”.
- Admit card will be shown on the screen.
- Take the printout of the admit card.
Note: – Candidates will be given a limited period of time to confirm their booked slot for KIITEE.
Do You Know: How to Prepare for JEE Main and JEE Advanced Exam
Important Points Regarding KIITEE Slot Booking
- The slot booking will be available for only registered candidates of KIITEE.
- Candidates can’t make any changes after confirming the slot booking.
- Admit card will be available after completing the slot booking.
- Candidates must check all the information after downloading the admit card.