KIITEE Mock Test was available online by Kalinga Insitute of Industrial Training (KIIT). This mock test will help the candidates to understand the pattern of the actual exam. With the help of this test, candidates can practice the questions that are similar to the actual one. By practicing more and more sample tests, candidates get the confidence and also learn the time management that how to solve the paper within the time limit.
KIIT has conducted the online exam from 14th to 23rd April 2017. The demo test or mock test was available online. All the steps of taking KIITEE mock test are explained in this article. Candidates can go through these steps to take the mock test.
Check This Out: KIITEE Counselling 2017 And Seat Allotment
How To Take KIITEE Mock Test/Sample Test/Demo Test??
- Firstly, Click Here to go to the Mock Test page.
- Enter your registered email ID for login.
- Click on the login button.
- After login, you have to select the course for which you want to take the demo test.
- Then, click on continue now.
- Now, exam instructions, terms and conditions will appear on your screen.
- Read all the instructions and after that click on the “I Agree” button to start the test.
- After that, some symbols and their description will appear which will be helpful for you during the test. Read all the symbols and their description carefully.
- Click on Continue button.
- Now, some instruction regarding timer and start of the exam. Read them all and click on “Start The Test”.
- As you click on the button, the test will start and the timer will start calculating the time. Candidates will have 180 minutes to complete the test. The timer will also show the remaining time for the test.
- The demo test will have 120 questions in blue. You can start answering the questions either from the first question or from any question you like.
- All the questions will be multiple options in nature. You have to choose one option for every question.
Specification of Button In Demo Test/Mock Test
- Candidates can go to the next question by clicking on “Next” Button.
- To go on the previous question click on “Previous” Button.
- To review, any question you need to click on “Mark This Question For Review”.
- After completing the test click on “I have completed the test” button to submit your test.
- After submitting of the test you result will be displayed on your screen.