Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training (KIIT) offers the admission to various programs of B.Tech through KIITEE. Candidates must be aware of KIITEE Exam Pattern so that they can prepare for the exam properly.Exam pattern of KIITEE includes all the information like type of questions, marking scheme, mode of Exam, subject wise distribution of marks etc.
KIITEE is an Online Computer-Based Test (CBT) having three sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. All the questions in KIITEE exam will be objective in nature. Candidates have to choose the answer from multiple options given for every question. Through paper pattern, candidates can make the strategy to attempt the question paper. Here we have provided all the information regarding the KIITEE exam pattern in this article. So, to get all information read this article.
Do you know: Top Coaching Institutes of GATE Exam
Important Instructions Regarding KIITEE Exam Pattern
- KIITEE is an online computer based test.
- The time duration of the exam will be 180 minutes or three hours.
- The language of the question paper will be English only.
- The paper has the three sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Each section will have 40 questions with multiple options. In which only 1 will be correct.
- Total Number of questions will be 120.
- For each correct answer, 4marks will be awarded and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Total marks of the paper will be 480.
- Candidate will be free to move on any question from any section.
- Answered question will be marked as green, while unanswered question will be marked as blue.
- There will be the option of “Mark For Review” for the candidates if they are not sure of the answer to any question.
- After completion of the three hours, the test window will be closed automatically and the candidates will not be able to make any changes after that.
- If a candidate completes the test before the time then he either click on the submit button or can go for a review of the paper.
KIITEE 2017 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
Here we have given some topics of the syllabus for you. To know complete KIITEE Syllabus 2017 click on the link.
Section A- Physics
- Units and Measurements
- Description of motion in one dimension
- Description of motion in two and three dimension
- Laws of motion
- Magneto Statics
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Electromagnetic waves
- Electron and Photon
- Atoms, Molecules, and Nuclei
- Solid and Semiconductors
- Some basic concepts
- State of matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Some basic principles
- Organic Compound Containing Halogens, Oxygen, Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Action
- Environmental chemistry
- Synthetic and natural polymers
- Chemical families Periodic
- Biomolecules and Biological process
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Matrices and Determinants
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction and its Application
- Binomial Theorem and its Applications
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion