The KIITEE Application Form 2017 was released by KIIT University on 2nd December 2016. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode as well as offline mode. The last date of filling the application form online was 25th March 2017 while the last date of submitting the form manually was 31st March 2017. The facility of finding the application number and application status was also provided by the University. Candidates have to enter the personal details and educational details at the time of filling the application form. Here we have provided all the information about KIITEE Application form in this article.
Click Here To Fill KIITEE Application Form.
Important Dates Regarding KIITEE Application Form
|1||Availability of Application Form||2nd December 2016|
|2||Last Date of Applying Online||25th March 2017|
|3||Last Date of Submitting Form Offline||31st March 2017|
|4||KIITEE||14th to 23rd April 2017|
Important Points Before Filling KIITEE Application Form
- Candidates keep 10th class mark sheet with them at the time of filling the application form.
- The candidates must provide their first name, middle name and last name along with other related details, which should not be more than 30 characters in the Application form.
- If the full name does not fit in the space provided in the application form, then the candidates will have to use the initials of their first name and middle name with space in between, along with the complete last name, in capital letters.
- The candidates have to mention their date of birth as mentioned in class X certificates in the format of DD/MM/YY (DD- Date, MM- Month and YY-Year).
- At the time of Counselling, if candidates will not be able to produce documents with similar details as mentioned in their respective application form, then they will be restricted to further processes by the University.
How To Fill KIITEE Application Form 2017??
KIITEE Application form can be filled online as well as offline. Candidates can take the printout of application form to fill it manually. Candidates have to submit the application form to the University after filing it online or offline. Here we have explained the procedure to fill the application form.
- Firstly, candidates have to click on the link given above.
- Candidates have to select their preferred course for admission and then click on “Apply Online”.
- After that, they have to fill the personal information, educational details, and exam center details which are given below:
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Reservation Category
- Center Option
Note: – Candidates have to affix a recent passport size photo after taking the print out of the form. Candidates have to choose the two preferred exam centers.
- After filling the personal details, candidates have to fill the communication as well as educational details which are given below:
Check this out: How to Fill JEE Application Form
Communication & Education Details
- Phone Number
- Email ID
- Qualification Details
- Course Name
- Marks in PCM
- Qualifying Exam Status
- Class X Roll Number
- 10th Class Board Name
- Class 10th Pass Year
- After filling all these details, candidates have to take the printout of the application form.
- After taking the print out check all the information and application number.
- Now, candidates have to paste the recent passport size photo and signed on the designated space on the application form.
- The application form must be signed by the Guardians of the aspirant also.
- In order to reprint the application form, candidates have to log in again by entering their registration number, date of birth, and gender.
- Candidates must keep a copy of the application form with them.
- Candidates have to submit the form after filling to the following address by Speed Post:
The Director, Admissions,
Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, India.