Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released the JIPMER MBBS Syllabus 2017. The syllabus is divided into 4 sections that are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. All the candidates preparing for the JIPMER MBBS 2017 must aware of the syllabus for the preparation. JIPMER MBBS 2017 Syllabus helps the candidates to understand the topics which should they read and topics which should leave. Aspirants can see the complete syllabus for all the subjects below in this article.
Candidates can prepare in a good manner with the help of the JIPMER Syllabus. They can do the time management for the study that for a particular topic how much time is sufficient. The syllabus is based on the CBSE 11th and 12th class as prescribed by the CBSE. Read this article to get the complete syllabus for all the subjects.
JIPMER MBBS Syllabus
Check out the complete JIPMER MBBS Syllabus 2017 below:
JIPMER MBBS Syllabus 2017 For Physics
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
JIPMER MBBS Syllabus 2017 For Chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Isolation of Elements
- Solid State
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Aldehyde, Ketone, and Carboxylic Acids
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Check Out: AIIMS MBBS Result 2017
JIPMER MBBS Syllabus 2017 For Biology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Plant Physiology
- Diversity of Living Organisms
- Cell Structure and Function
- Ecology and Environment
- Human Physiology
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Biology and Human Welfare
JIPMER MBBS Syllabus 2017 For English
- Section A: Reading Unseen Passages and Note-making
- Section B: Writing Skills
- Section C: Literature and Long Reading Text
Subject Wise Questions Distribution
|S. No||Subject||Number of Questions|
|4||Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|5||English and Comprehension||10|
Important Points Regarding Syllabus
- The syllabus is based on CBSE 11th and 12th class as prescribed by the CBSE.
- JIPMER syllabus is divided into 4 sections: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- All sections carry 60 number of questions except English which carries 20 questions.
- This syllabus helps the candidates to understand the pattern of the exam.
- Candidates can prepare according to the weight age of the questions per subject with the help of the JIPMER MBBS Syllabus 2017.
Keep visiting www.careergyaani.com for more and latest updates on JIPMER MBBS 2017.